Vol 1: Chapter 1.2 - A Certain Boys' Dream

An year and half ago, a certain trick was played with the professor that led me, and all the children of the white room towards the freedom we are experiencing right now.

*Flashback Time*

"Remember what I said kid, I don't want you like me, someone with no place in society. You can learn a lot of things from emotions."

The man said as he was taken away.

I already knew what he meant. I know how broken, how defective I am as a human being. I don't even know if I'll be able to change this.

But... I promised her... That I will experience the outside world for her...

I...

I want to get out of this place..

*Few Days Later*

A fight tournament was held today. Surprisingly enough, my fight was the same Professional Hitman that asked me if I wanted to see the outside world that day.

I was currently waiting for my match to come while watching the fight between a 5th generation boy and an instructor from the sidelines. I felt alot of gazes being directed towards me from the other children of the 5th generation. As I was determining who would win the fight, I sensed a presence behind me which came up and sat beside me, a little too close.

"So, have you decided about what I said?" He whispered in a low voice.

I understood what he was talking about and replied, "Yes, but how do you plan to get us out of here?"

"So you plan to get out huh? Ok so here's the plan. As you may know already, on the days of the fight tournaments, all the instructors, investors, and scientists of this place gather to take intel on how the children are doing and which parts need growth. And I am a retired hitman with alot of reputation with the police and the government." He said as he took a breath.

I can, at this point, already say where this is going.
"So, you plan to use the police and government to imprison all the scientists, instructors, investors and that man in one stroke? This plan is filled with flaws, a case, no matter how severe it is, will take atleast two days to get to the court. Even with a stroke of luck, if all the people here get imprisoned, That professor has more than enough influence to get out, atleast on bail within a day. Then he could find people to assasinate you and close the case, once and for all and then thats that." As I finished, the hitman smirked.

"I like your quick thinking my boy. But, worry not. The police commisioner as well as the President of Japan are my fellow mates. And the practise of human experimentation is, in and of itself, a very big crime which results in imprisonment for lifetime. Add that to the murders of thousands of children this facility has done and atleast the professor and the instructors will be given death sentence. So, the case will be started today. You just need to hit me hard enough and then I will act of getting unconcious. They will admit me to the hospital and as they leave, I will go to the police station and act as fast as possible. Then you children will be either sent to your real parents or will go to the orphanage where you will eventually get adopted." He finished.

"Hoh? This is a rather interesting idea. But tell me, why is a monster such as yourself, doing this?" I asked. He doesn't look like someone who will do it for the children.

"Well, if you want an honest answer, then when I saw those kids die and weren't able to help, it left a bad taste in my mouth." He said. I wasn't able to sense any lie, those were his genuine feelings. Maybe I misjudged this man.

"Hmm, if you can do that, I will forever be grateful to you. But, can you please tell the government to keep the white room and all this information under wraps from public knowledge? Because if it spreads, it will garner alot of attention and I hate attention and trouble if possible." as I finished, he smiled and just nodded while looking ahead.