Vol. 1: Chapter 1.1 - A Certain Girls' Dream

I still remember that day like it was just yesterday... When I saw his face for the last time...

*Flashback Time*

When I opened my eyes, i found myself on a white bed.

'Oh, they saved me and brought me back in this place again' I thought.

There are flower-vase here and a window with sunlight emerginng inside and falling on my face making my vision blurred.
'Wait... WAIT WAIT! THIS ISN'T THE WHITE ROOM! Where am I...?'

Just when I was deeply thinkin about this, I saw a woman in her late 20's coming towards me. She was wearing white uniform with liliac-white hat on the top which was looking very beautiful on her.

"Ma'am, you need to lay down and rest for now. You have not fully recovered yet." She said.
"Excuse me, but... where am I?" I asked, looking for any possible information that I can get.

Just as she was about to answer that, A man dressed in a suit, probably in his forties opened the gate and came inside with a gentle smile on his face. I knew this man. Just as he looked at me, my face went pale. Along with him were two more people. A man and a woman. I didn't knew either of them, but when their eyes met mine, I had a feeling which I cannot explain. Their eyes were misty when they looked at me, an effect of continuously crying; yet they were smiling gently at me and I can say the smile was a genuine one.

On the other hand, the man I knew was an Instructor of that place, Tsukishiro.

Why is he here? Is he here to take me back? As I was thinking about all this, Tsukishiro called for the nurse and said, "Excuse me you three, but can you leave us alone for a moment, I'd like to talk to the young lady."

The nurse simply nodded and left the room, with the others on toe. The man then came towards me as I put up on my guard.

As he noticed me being on guard, he said, "Easy there young lady. I am not here to take you back to the white room. You see 2 months ago, when you cut your wrist with that blade, you were getting disposed for dying and I was put incharge of doing that. But when I went to check on you a last time, I heard your faint heartbeat. When I silently checked you, I found that your body was still warm. So, I took you to this hospital and got you treated while you were announced dead for the white room. You saw these two people who were here with me? While you were in coma here, I searched for your parents. Apparently you were kidnapped from the hospital where you were born and they have been searching you ever since. Even when I found them, they were at the police station taking a daily report if the police found you. They are really caring honestly. So, from now on, you'll be living with your parents in your house at Tokyo."

My eyes went wide as I heard all that. Did I just get granted permanent freedom? Did it really happened? But what about the other kids? They're still there right? Isn't this unfair that only I get to live like this? What about him? He always longed for the freedom which currently experiencing.

When he saw me spacing out, he continued, "Do not worry, I have told them that I saved you from the kidnappers when you were 2 and have sent you to school ever since. Of course I haven't told them about the white room and the fact that you've completed 3rd year college level sudies but a till 1st year high schoolers. There is only 1 condition for all this. Do not breathe a word about the white room outside." He said that while gently patting my head and then went out without other word. I never thought he would be so... nice...

*Flasback End*

I woke up and sat straight.

"How nostalgic." Today is March 31st, and starting tomorrow, I would be going to 'High School'.

'I will live every moment of it for you, Kiyotaka...'

a/n: Hey there. This is the author. This is my first time writing a fic, so if you find any mistakes or you would like to see any changes, then comments would be much appreciated here.

Word Count: 755.