Chapter 1

(FYI I may be using little things from OUAT but this is absolutely NOT a fanfic of that show! Even though it's sooooo goo)

Skylars POV

My father shoved me in into my room the second we landed on the shores of Neverland. What was so dangerous that he couldn't tell me...his flesh and blood! I'd been stuck in my room before, but, not like this. My father never locked me in my room. He told me he'd never do that to me. Well now he's even more of a liar than I realized.

Smee came into my room around dinner time and brought me what they had for dinner...fish and potatoes. Same thing we've had a couple of times in a row. We'd almost run out of food and needed it badly. And surprisingly, there was a little port for that here. Which was surprising since I thought this place would be hard to get to. But from what I can tell, I was very wrong. Especially since, from I can gather from the crew, he's been here at least three times already. I'd hear him say that being in Neverland was one too many times for him.

Smee had the key to my room, so I started planning to make my 'epic' escape. Which would either succeed or end up terribly. And just like me, he had a temper. The smallest thing could set him off. And when that temper appears you better hide, it ain't pretty or fun to be around.

"Hey Smee? Is my father here, or did he already leave?" I asked.

"Yes, he just left. I'm sure he will be back as soon as he can, though!" Smee said.

Smee was old and couldn't see very well or do a ton. I think he should've retired a long time ago. But he and my father always argued about it. He wanted to stay until his dying breath, and my father wanted him to retire and start a new life. But Smee always won in the end.

Yet as I'm about to make my 'epic' escape, I feel terrible for what I was about to do. All I want to do is see the island for myself. Without a guardian.

"Sorry Smee."

"For what?" As he asked, I pushed him onto the pillows that put, so he wouldn't get hurt from the fall.

Like I said, he's old.

I was finally free now I can go see the island for myself. Finally, I can be away from the smelly old drunken pirates that I've lived with most of my life. And my father...would he be heartbroken by the fact that I didn't want to be on the Jolly Roger for a minute longer? He could be...or not. All that mattered was I was away from that life and into a new adventure where I could live my life.

----------

Peters POV

I could feel someone coming back to the island. It was somehow familiar in a way. It's like the thing you think of but, don't know exactly what it is. And how you can't pinpoint it, it starts driving you insane.

My most trusted Lost Boy and my best friend Felix had approached me.

"What is it, Peter?" Felix quietly asked, so the rest of the boys couldn't hear him.

"Someone is here. Someone...familiar. I just can't..." and before I could finish my question, I figured out who it was. I looked up at Felix and smiled. "It's Captain James Hook."

Felix grinned back at me, "Let me guess we're going to pay him a visit soon?"

"Of course. I mean, I bet he'd love to see me again!" I said sarcastically.

"Shall we tell the others?" Felix asked, glancing at the other boys, who were doing whatever they wanted. That's only one perk of Neverland, though. You can do whatever you want whenever you want.

I shock my head, "No, I'm going to go by myself but, I think there's someone new here. It's similar to Hooks aura, but not quite. It's slightly off. I want you to figure out who or what else is here and bring it back to camp."

"Yes Peter."

I looked at the rest of the boys and called for them and used my "roster call" as some of them liked to put it. And almost in an instant they all came out of wherever they were hiding or came back to camp from whatever they were doing.

"Felix is in charge while I'm gone! I'm just heading out to do something. I'll be back soon." And before they could ask me any questions, where I was heading or any other questions. I flew off to Hook's ship, I just had to pay him a visit. After all, I haven't seen him in a very long time.

Hey guys, thank you for choosing this to read! I hope you like it so far! And tell me how I'm doing!

Oh also I have three others books that I have on my Wattpad account or whatever you wanna call it.

One of them is done it's plain and Simple it's Called Wendy Darling and Peter Pan. It's in a series. So far it's only two books but will see how that goes.

Other one is called The Mafias Girl. I just started that one. Well and this one.

So in total so far there are 4 books (including this one). So it would be Wendy Darling and Peter Pan; the return of Wendy Darling and Peter Pan; The Mafias Girl and this one.