Her face now had dark circles under her eyes that no longer sparkled. Her arms and legs seemed more like bones than anything else.

Just by looking at her, I can tell that she was struggling with the stressful and uncertain life of a trainee. I could tell that she was no longer happy nor enjoying her life and that scared me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was on my way back to the party when I noticed Ally walking down the hallway, probably heading back home.

Everyone got the chance to talk to her except me and that made me upset that I couldn't even say a single "hello" to her.

From a couple feet away, I decide to look at her from behind a corner. She seemed off... She was walking somewhat slowly instead of her usual pace that I sometimes would have trouble keeping up with.

Suddenly, I see as she stops walking and grabs onto the wall as she grabs onto her head. She was like this for a while, concerning me a little.

She soon lightly shakes her head and looks up, continuing walking. I decided that I would get a little closer to her to make sure that nothing would happen.

After a couple of steps, she stops again and grabs onto her head, only this time she didn't grab onto the wall. Next, I see her legs giving out.

I quickly run towards her and catch her just before she can hit the ground. Supporting her with my arms, I can see how pale she looked.

"Ally! Are you okay?"

She had her eyes closed shut as she was still holding her head from what seemed to be pain. After trying to get her to talk, she finally manages to regain strength in her legs and stands up. Afraid that she might fall again, I grab onto her elbow firmly.

"I'm fine..." she gently pushes my hand away from her meaning that she finally came back to her senses.

I wasn't going to lie, her sudden action hurts me.

"Let me take you home." I grab onto her again but she yanks her arm out of my grip.

"I said I'm fine, Jungkook. I'm just a little light headed." She didn't even give me a chance to say anything back before she walked away.

I watch as she enters the elevator and watch her disappear. I was still very worried about her condition if she could really get home in that state.

Without giving more thought into it, I quickly head to the stairs and try to get to the lobby before she does. I didn't care if she hated me, but I wasn't going to let her walk alone.

She gets off the elevator and heads towards the doors. I wait a few seconds before I start following her and so that no one would be suspicious.

After giving it some time, I quickly walk out and look for her. It didn't take long for me to find her. I start following her from a distance that I know would be safe and make sure that she gets home safely.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We were only a few blocks away from her apartment. I forgot to bring a jacket with me since I was in a hurry, so I've been freezing this whole time.

So far, nothing bad happened with Ally and I was relieved, but I was going to follow her until I saw her walk into her apartment.

Her pace suddenly starts to get slower and I start to feel alert. Next, I see her wiping her face with her sleeve which came back wet when she would drop her arm.

She was crying.

I wasn't sure why she would be crying and that made me feel frustrated for not knowing anything about her or her problems.

She comes to a halt and stands in the middle of the sidewalk with her head hanging low. Even though I was a couple feet away, I was able to hear her whimpering.

After a while, she looks up while covering her eyes. It wasn't long until she started crying out loud letting everything that she's been holding in out. I just watched as her shoulders would shake with each cry she let out. It was obvious that she was in pain.

Without thinking, I took a few steps toward her until I was only 3ft away from her. I reached out my arm to touch her shoulder, but just as I was about to, I stopped myself knowing that it wasn't a good idea.

I just stood there and watched her break down right in front of me. Something that no one would want to see the person they love do. Every cry that she let out, I would feel it too and it just pained me.

If I wouldn't have let her go, would she have still been in this much pain?

A/N

I finally updated!! 😭

Also.... PERMISSION TO DANCE IS AMAZING!!