Chapter Three

TW:  traumatic flashbacks, mentions of death, anxiety attack,

a/n: Please tell me if I missed any trigger warnings! I would feel so bad if I triggered someone. Thank youuu!

Cold.

It was extremely cold. They had been walking for about thirty minutes but to young Tommy, it felt like two days. Tubbo was walking behind him in the cold weather. Wilbur was beside Phil, constantly looking back to see if Tommy and Tubbo were still following behind. 

"Get down, Tommy." A voice spat. "This is your brand new home." Tommy sat on the ground, crying to himself. "Crying is for babies." The voice yelled. "Grow up. You don't want to end up like your mother. Dead." Tommy quieted down and stopped crying. The figure left and Tommy was trying to hold back his tears. He stared at the blank, grey walls as he tried to not cry over everything that had just happened. He was stuck in a prison. Everything was cold. The floor, the walls, the air, and his body. Cold.

"Tommy?" A voice said. "Are you okay?" Tommy looked up and saw Wilbur, Phil, and Tubbo surrounding him. Tommy was breathing fast, heart racing, and his vision was blurry. He started seeing not Tubbo but someone else. Tommy screamed. "Stay away from me! I'm sick of you hurting me." Tommy sat there crying. "Crying is for babies." Those words kept replaying in his head. He couldn't control himself anymore. "Yellow?" Tubbo asked. Tommy stopped. His crying just stopped. He saw everything normally again. The voice was gone.

Phil and Wilbur sat there confused at what just happened to the boy. He was just uncontrollably crying and his breathing was irregular but when Tubbo spoke one word, he was fine again. "Is he like- no he can't be. He might be acting like him but maybe it's just him growing." Phil thought. "You okay now, Tommy?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nodded and said. "I don't know what just happened. I think it was the cold." Lie. It was all a lie. He didn't want to hurt them with the pain he had gone through. He knew it would hurt more to speak about it. 

"Well mate. If the cold is getting to you that bad, we should keep going." Phil said. Tubbo helped Tommy up from the ground. They started walking again as the sun started to rise. Tubbo was with Phil and Wilbur while Tommy was trailing behind them. Wilbur stepped away from them to talk with Tommy.

"So, Tommy." Wilbur said. "Where are you from?" Tommy hesitated before his mind went blank. "I don't really remember. I just remember being in the forest." Lie. It was another lie. He knew where he was from, he knew his past, he remembered everything that had happened to him. "So, how did you meet Tubbo?" Wilbur asked again. Tommy hesitated once again. "I was looking for a fox that I had seen and I found him collecting flowers." Lie. He lied again. He knew that he met Tubbo because of the anxiety attack he had. He couldn't let them know what really happened.

"Hey guys." Phil said. "We're here. Home." 

 522 Words

a/n: thank you guys so much for reading this! I'm very much enjoying this and i'll try to update as soon as possible!