Mission Impossible

Start from the beginning

"Haru-ya. Please tell my mom that I love her so much. Can you take care of her for me?" asked Junkyu.

"Hyung, please." Haruto felt his tears trailing down on his cheek.

"I love..." the water level raised fast up to Junkyu's neck.

"I love you, Haruto." as the water sank him from head to toe, not even his warm tears able to stream down his face since his whole body are already sank.

"Arrgghhh!!!" the Admiral who was famous of his self-control just lost his sense as the rustling sound was all he heard in the background. He sits there, in front of the monitor, pulling his hair since the beret that was on his head is already on the floor.

About 10 minutes inside the monitor room, vice admiral Watanabe Haruto opened the door with bloodshot red eyes yet his appearance is still the same as usual. He stopped in front of the Chief of Staff of South Korean Navy, Admiral Choi Hyunsuk while the others also averted their gaze at him.

"Let's have a conference... All... All crews of Diamond47 are fall on duty." There was a crack in his voice, a sad tone yet it is still assertive. After hearing Haruto's announcement, all the people on the hall were devastated and started to make some calls.

All the navy related and families of the crews that were drowned held a ceremony with a cruise ship, in the sea of South Korea.

"Can you give a hug like this to Haruto if he ever receive this letter?" said Junkyu as he hugged Jihoon tightly.

"He is all tough on the outside because he holds a very important position in the military. But you know..." Junkyu chuckled between his sentences.

"He is a soft bean. He can break, too. And if I am not here anymore, I want you to give him a hug like this." Said Junkyu hugging Jihoon tighter.

"Yak.. What are you saying? You will come back and he will never receive this letter." Said Jihoon

"Ok ok...After I finish the mission, I will treat you with Dakgangjung"

"Yyaak, that is what you like." grumbled Jihoon.

"Hey hey... Your fiancée is watching." said Jihoon as he pushed Junkyu away.

Yes, that day when Junkyu had a little argument with Haruto after he saw Jihoon hugging his fiancé on the corridor, it's the day that Junkyu gave the letters to Jihoon. There were three letters that Junkyu wrote. One for his mom, one for Jihoon and one for Haruto.

Jihoon told the story to Haruto while hugging him that is where Haruto could not held his tears anymore. The thought of Junkyu who still worrying him even though that he has gone breaks his heart into million pieces.

They broke their hugs and said their 'Salutes' to one another. Jihoon gave Haruto time to read his letter from Junkyu. After he opened the sealed, he reads the letter and anyone who could see him in that state will surely know that he is not ok.

"To my dear, fiancé, Watanabe Haruto.

Hey, Ruto-ya. If this letter reach you, it means that I am no longer in this world but know one thing. I Love You.

I am so excited of our wedding. I can't wait to start a new chapter with you, adopting kids. You know, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Ah.. It would be beautiful, me you and the kids. But you can always have that without me. I would be happy if you are happy. Please don't be sad for too long because I can't wipe your tears anymore.

I hope this letter never reach you but if it does, know that I always love you with all my heart. I would like to say vows now, 'Till death do us apart'.