Mission Impossible

Beginne am Anfang

"GOD HAECHAN STOP CRYING!" yelled Jaemin in front of his computer and he kept on typing. It is almost 10 hours since the announcement that the submarine that they were monitoring went out of the radar.

Haruto's knuckles turned to white since he is transferring all of his energy to both side corners of the table while watching the monitor in front of them.

"Please... Please... Please..." prayed Jaemin in desperation because all he got from typing everything on his keyboard is "ACCESS DENIED".

"Hello.. Hel.." the rustling sound from a person from the submarine. Everyone has hope now. They maybe can bring the submarine back to the surface. Just keep praying and hoping that there were no blackouts or cracked on the submarine because if it happens, there will be only small chances left.

"T-this ---- Kim----kyu." The voice was not that clear but you can hear crying.

"Lieutenant Kim Junkyu!" Vice Admiral Watanabe Haruto raised his voice. Not to scare Junkyu but to get Junkyu back to his sense.

"SIR, YES, SIR!" Junkyu tried to answer the admiral.

"Say it loud and clear, what is our navy motto?" said Haruto.

"Endure till the end, sir!" Junkyu has the heart of steel and so does the entire soldiers. When they bid their goodbyes to their loved one the surface means they are prepared of anything that can come to them anytime.

"Listen to me. You are doing fine. How's the level of the water now, Lieutenant Kim?" Haruto tried to communicating with him.

"Hmm.. Wait.. Eoh" Junkyu gulped his saliva, there were rustling sound where he tried putting everything he sees on top of the others so he can climb to it, the water really raising fast.

"Above my ankle, Sir." he continued. Finally, his head is reaching the ceiling, trying to balance himself to not fall because if he fall, he will sink.

"Alright, Lieutenant Kim, how is the status of other crews?" All the people in the same room with Haruto wait for the answer coming from Junkyu, the only crew who just spoke from the start.

Jaemin kept typing on the keyboard even though there was only Junkyu who were connected with them, because every soul is worth to save.

"I-" Junkyu couldn't answer right away.

"Yakk.. Kim Junkyu, where is Mark?!" Haechan interfered the conversation. Jaemin who was beside the tanned sergeant held his college's shoulder, telling him to calm down.

"E-everyone was already prepared for b-bed. And I-I was..." Junkyu tried to explain.

"It's ok, Lieutenant." Haruto assured him.

"W-we already put the automatic Arrghh... My ears." Junkyu started to pant and holding his ears while the water still raised rapidly. The pressure on the submarine is high.

"Junkyu-ya"

Everyone was in shocked. It's the first time that Vice Admiral Watanabe Haruto called a soldier by their first name, even more with frills of "ya" in the end. Everyone is thinking the same, it's going to be a farewell conversation between them. Therefore, everyone in the room one by one were leaving the room. Jaemin held Haechan who won't stop crying. Hyunsuk rubbed Jihoon's arm and the others are doing the same, giving encourage to each other until the door closed.

"Sir, I-I am scared" Junkyu cried.

"Hyung, I am sorry." Haruto cried. That strong aura of admiral cried seeing his fiancé fight for his life to serve their country. Yes, they engaged 2 months ago and they will hold a wedding next month.