27

That encounter didn't happen for very long as you heard a loud noise that you covered your ears.

"FUCK!" Annie grabbed you, covering you so you didn't get hurt.

"Dad! Run!" She screamed as she turned to you.

"I'm going into my titan form. Stay with me." She said as you used your odm gear to get onto the building, waiting as Annie used her ring to rip through her skin, getting into titan form.

You hopped onto her shoulder as she ran towards the sound.

People were getting blown away like it was nothing. Was this the end of the world? Even after he dies... the world will be nothing?

Connie and jean were no where in sight, well no one was. You couldn't see a single thing.

Until the wind stopped and you saw something.

It was eren. "THAT FUCKER IS STILL ALIVE?!" You screamed as Annie continued to run. Eren was no longer in that skeleton form, instead he was in the form of the colossal titan, and beside him was Armin, trying to kill him.

You saw mikasa fly through the air, you could only watch from Annie's shoulder as the steam from the titans disappeared.

"Is it all over?" You asked as you held onto Annie's titan form.

"(Y/n)" you heard the boys voice as you turned around.

"Where am I." You asked as you looked around to see endless darkness with stars.

"Listen to me." He said as you moved forward, the light of the stars enough to make you see the boys face. It was eren.

"Eren..." You whispered as he nodded.

"Remember now back in the 104th cadet core, I got into a fight and I accidentally made your soup fall on yourself."

"Yeah. I remember." You giggled at the way you totally flipped back then.

"I'm sorry.... about ruining your shirt." He said as you walked up to him.

"You know I don't care about that stupid shirt." You said with tears forming in your eyes as he sighed.

"I'm also sorry... for everything that's happened." He said as you looked him in the eyes.

"Eren. I know it's not your fault." You whispered, as you walked up to him, giving him a hug.

You've never hugged eren before.

His eyes began to tear up before he hugged you back, wrapping his arms around your body.

"You were the only other person besides mikasa, Armin and I that survived that day. Eight years ago. You've grown so much." He whispered as you held onto him.

"You've grown too, eren."

"Keep them safe for me." He whispered before pulling away from the hug.

"Ill see you in the afterlife." He smiled before disappearing.

Your eyes shot open as Annie was next to you out of her titan form, looking nervous and scared.

"(Y/n), are you okay!?" She asked as she put her hand on your head to see if you had a sudden fever.

"I-I'm fine." You responded, using her hand to help yourself up.

You noticed you were back on earth

with mikasa holding eren in her arms. Well, she was holding his decapitated head. It was a terrifying sight.

She had tears in her eyes and just by looking at erens head made you cry as well.

Annie held onto you as you sobbed into her chest.

"Eren." You said with your lips shut, so no one could hear.

You watched as mikasa walked back towards Armin. Staying silent as she walked.

"It's all over, (y/n)" you heard Annie's light voice say as she kissed your forehead.

"Where is everyone. Jean and Connie and Levi?!" You asked as Annie helped you walk towards where they were near the buildings. It was really foggy, you could barely see anything.

Annie held onto your hand as you ran with her towards where they were.

"Where the hell did this fog come from? Shit." You swung it out of your face trying to see in front of you.

That's when you saw an outline of a girl.

You walked closer to her before widening your eyes, letting go of Annie, falling to your knees.

The girl with a smile on her face, the smile that you missed so much was standing in front of you.

"...Sasha." Tears instantly rolled down your face as she lifted her hand up, giving you a wave.

"SASHA!" You screamed as you put your hand out as well, trying to touch her hand with yours.

She stuck out her tongue before giving you the peace sign.

"You idiot." You cried as you tried to run up to her, barely having the willpower to move your legs.

You watched her lips move. You couldn't really read lips but you could manage to make out what she was trying to say.

"See you later. I'll wait." You knew she said before her shadow faded.

"ILL WAIT TOO!" You screamed back at the shadow now nothing but fog once again.

Annie leant down next to you noticing your face full of tears and snot from your nose.

"Gross." She giggled, taking out a tissue stored in her uniform, using it to wipe your nose.

"Thanks." You said to Annie as you pushed her to the ground with a tight hug.

"It's over, (y/n)" she repeated as you both laid on the ground in each others arms.

The fog cleared as you saw jean and Connie, you running up to them and giving them a group hug.

"C'mon Annie." You smiled as she joined the hug.

"My dad." She whispered as you stood up, grabbing onto her hand.

"Let's find him." You smiled as you waved goodbye to jean and Connie, holding onto her hand and helping her look for her father.

You went to where he was previously and there he was, waiting.

"Dad." She smiled as she hugged him once again.

"It's all over my sweet daughter," he held the hug, thankful.

Annie looked back at you before ending the hug with his father.

"Who's that?" He asked as Annie grabbed your hand, pulling you closer.

"This is (y/n)" she smiled as you held your hand out to shake his hand.

"Oh hello." He smiled as he shook your hand.
"How do you know my daughter?" He asked as you blushed, Annie interrupting.

"She's...." She began as she grabbed onto your hand.

"I think... I think she's the one I've fallen for!" Annie spat out as her father looked at the two of you.

"Well you sure found yourself a pretty one." Her dad smiled. "Now that this is over, you can settle down. Keep my daughter happy, Alright?" He asked you as you nodded.

"Of course," You smiled as Annie pulled you into a hug before thanking her dad.