26

"(Y/n)" You heard a tired and raspy voice say your name as you shot your face up, you had fallen half asleep not even knowing it.

You shot your head up to see Annie, looking at you with tired eyes. Her wounds had stopped bleeding. In the moment you had totally forgotten that their wounds heal.

"Are you okay?" You asked she she tried to sit up.

"Yeah." She said as you helped her up and on the deck of the boat with the others.

"(Y/n), when we get out of this mess I'm taking you back to my hometown, in marley. We'll live together happily. We won't have to fight anymore." She said as she sat down on the deck next to the rail, you sitting next to her, listening to the water behind you.

"Yeah." You whispered as you held her hand, sitting quietly.

You honestly didn't even know if that was possible. You didn't know if humanity would be wiped out completely or if either of you would die. You didn't care though, as long as you had her and she had you, you didn't care what happened to the world and the people in it.

You did care about your friends, Jean, Connie, Armin..... Sasha. So many friends wether dead or alive, they meant a lot to you, but not as much as Annie meant.

You arrived at the dock, holding hands with Annie, helping her off the boat and onto the air boat.

You and Annie were commanded to get the fuel ready and that's what you did.

Looking out the window of the air boat, you nearly fell to the floor.

"Don't look!" Annie said running over to you, covering your eyes.

Humongous titans, like armins colossal titan, but at least thousands of them walked towards you.

"They're all dead." You breathed heavily as you knew anyone in the way of the path of those titans were killed.

"Listen!" She grabbed your head and put her forehead on yours.

"We're going to be fine. I love you." She whispered as you grabbed onto her, starting to cry, taking her in for a tight hug.

"(Y/n), nows not the time to cry. You can cry when this is all over and we're living a happy life." She said as she wiped the tear out of your eyes.

You nodded, getting a grip and adding the fuel to the air boat so you would be able to leave sooner.

You filled it half way before knowing it'd be just enough to bring them to their destination.

You wouldn't be going with them. After you found out hanji sacrificed themself, and Levi Commanded you to go with him and their group to find eren, you refused, staying with Annie.

Levi let it go, and knew you'd protect Annie, gabi and falco.

You said your quick goodbyes, and got back on the boat as their air boat took off.

Annie gave you a hug, thankful Levi let you stay with her.

Your boat took off as well as you and Annie stayed close, holding each other as the two children, gabi and falco sat next to each other.

You could hear blasts from the distance as the two children sat together.

"Get up, let's go." Annie said as she grabbed onto your hand.

"Go where?" You asked as she covered your eyes. "Trust me."

You kept your eyes closed as you heard her talk to gabi and falco, followed by a gasp from the two. Annie stood next to you, holding tightly onto your shoulders before screaming a "GO!"