13

It's been two years now. Practicing every day at the 104th cadet core. Wether it was running, fighting, going hunting, practicing with your odm, you were tired. Ready, but tired.

You had learned a lot. You even got educated. The 104th scout regiment ended up going to school! Well not really, more like you got taught how to fight titans and strategy's to defeat them and the history about them.

It was finally the day of graduation.

Over the past two years, you worked hard, for into some problems, but worked your way over them. Sasha and you were like two peas in a pod. Basically unbreakable friends, plus Connie.

You ended up turning around about him. He was basically the male version of sasha except more annoying and less dumb. Still dumb though. You always kicked him out of your cabin to be with Sasha without him though, he acts like he's a girl sometimes.

Ymir and krista were open about their relationship. When you first got here, you thought they were nothing more than trusting loving friends. You were happy to find out they actually loved each other, although it did make you and Sasha jealous sometimes.

You and Annie had gotten tight. She's more of a listener. And since you thought she hates people that are loud, you really didn't understand why she hung out with you, or why she would take the time out of her day to help you learn how to fight.

Bertholdt and Reiner were still the only other people besides you that actually spent time with Annie, well more like you three were the only people she was willing to talk to.

Reiner became a cocky asshole, and you'd constantly ask Annie how she puts up with it, while bertholdt is quite fragile and quiet. The three of them are so different you had no idea how their friendship even started.

Armin eren and mikasa were still the closest of the close. Armin would always blabber about interesting things about the titans, the outside world and other unknown things. Eren would constantly run his mouth like he's the king of the world, getting him into trouble half of the time. And then there was mikasa, the quiet protective one that would sometimes step into things and beat a couple people or two.

Jean and Marco were total opposites, while jean played the pretty boy, Marco more the less just backed him up and supported him.

You really loved all these people. Although your time here was up, you really didn't want to leave. You didn't want to separate from these people.

Getting back to the graduation part, you stood in a row in your uniforms, listening to the commander once again run his mouth. The only thing you wouldn't miss after leaving here is the commanders loud stupid voice.

He told you about the top 10 students and how they'd get to choose their regiment wether it's with the scouts, the military police or the garrison regiment.

You and Sasha already decided that if you were in the top ten, you'd go to the scout regiment no question.

The scout regiment was the strongest of the strong. Of course that's where you wanted to go.

That's when the commander named the people in the top 10.

"Mikasa"
"Annie"
"Jean"
"Connie"
"Eren"
"Krista"
"Sasha"
"Reiner"
"Bertholdt"

Shit. Shit. Shit. There was only one spot left? And you weren't called? There's no way all of your friends made it into the top 10 while you ranked terribly.

"(Y/n)" he said loudly as you got out of your daze and looked at Sasha who had a smirk on her face.

"You ten were ranked top ten. You will have priority on deciding which regiment you want to go to!" He said as you already knew what you wanted to do.

And that's when dinner in the lunch room was chaotic. Everyone in the top ten celebrating and all of the others just happy they graduated and can now go their separate ways to become stronger.

Although you did see krista and Ymir sit quietly in one corner of the room. They were probably sad they both weren't in the top ten together. You knew they wanted to stay together wherever they went. You knew they'd figure it out together.

While jean was talking loudly about how Marco should've made it into the top ten and not eren, which caused eren to start a fuss.

Well that was until people began realizing this graduation was just one step closer to our deaths. You held your head high though, you weren't ready to die just yet.

Eren stormed out of the lunch room after a long speech about how we're not one step closer to death. We're one step closer to answers.

You agreed with him.

______

And that's when you met them for the first time.

Commander Erwin smith, of the scout regiment.

Captain levi Ackerman, of the scout regiment.

You stood next to Armin, eren and mikasa as you watched the two higher ups move past on horse, as you all cheered for them, to thank them for protection.

______

Next you went onto the top of the wall for the first time. Looking into the distance it was like seeing out of an airplane, well not like that, but kind of! Everything was so tiny and the wall was much thicker than you expected.

You stood by Connie, helping him learn how to work the canon. You've never seen a canon like this. You always heard them from pirate stories, but up close like this? So cool!

Much more people then you expected joined the scouts. You were glad there was a whole group of people from the 104th cadet core that joined. You weren't alone.

Sasha even showed up, carrying raw meat.

Everyone screamed at the girl knowing she definitely stole the meat, but at the same time you've never had meat at the 104th cadet core.

It's been over a year without meat and honestly you couldn't even tell you were drooling.

"Sasha give me a slice." You whispered as she put it away.

"(Y/n), not you too." Eren said as you didn't really care. Seeing meat like that made you remember how good it tasted. That was until everyone else took a second to think about it. About not having meat for a whole year.

A second later almost everyone was begging Sasha for a slice.