11

Tonight in the lunch room was not at all cute.

First off, Sasha ate your meat loaf, the one you've been craving since you came to this stupid regiment.

As pissed as you were, you were even more ticked at the two boys fighting in the middle of the room.

Eren and some other boy. Eren was a trouble maker, you knew this since you were in shiganshina. But fighting during dinner? Really?

"Stop it jean." Marco, the boy you recognized from earlier was pulling the brown haired boy back.

"Eren." Mikasa said as she pulled eren away as well.

You, Sasha, ymir and krista just sat there, as well as everyone else, just watching the two idiots yelling at each other as Marco and mikasa pulled them apart.

You took your spoon and fed yourself your soup as you watched the show.

Well, that was until Marco lost grip of jean.

Jean ran to eren, Pushing him right into you, tipping your soup, splattering it all over your body.

At that point you were done. The burning heat of the soup soaked through your shirt and onto your skin. First, Sasha eats your meat loaf, then these annoying boys fight while you were trying to eat, and now your food is all over your body? Burning your stomach? Yeah no.

"What the fuck!" You said as you stood up with your arms wide, your shirt clearly soaked.

Eren went silent as jean continued running his mouth.

"See what you did eren? This is all your fault." Jean spat as you jumped over the table and up to jeans face.

"Wh-" he was about to ask before you punched him in the jaw.

It was so silent in the room you could almost hear a pin drop.

"Stop fucking around while people are trying to eat! Do you see my shirt? It's burning my damn skin but do you care? Huh? Of course not. All you care about is showing dominance that literally no one gives a shit about. I'm done." You said as you stormed out of the lunch room, still hungry as hell, and wet. You were lucky you had another top you could wear.

"Hey... uh, (y/n)?" You saw sasha walk into your cabin with her hands behind her back.

"What is it sasha", you said as you slipped your clean T-shirt over your body.

"So uh... I'm sorry." She said quietly as she walked closer to you.

"It's fine." Is all you said, although you really wanted to be alone right now.

"Here." She whispered as she put her arms in front of her, revealing a meat loaf.

"Sorry I ate yours." She apologized as you snatched it from her hands.

"Thanks." Is all you said before you started eating it. You were starving and that whole jean eren soup all over you issue just pissed you off. Eating always feels good when you're stressed and angered.

"Do you want some alone time?" She asked as you nodded.

"Alright. Stay safe." She whispered as she left your cabin room.

You ate quietly on the floor beside your and Sasha's bunk bed.

"Hey uh... I wanted to check up on you."

"Sasha go aw-" You began before turning your head to see Annie, bright eyes, looking at you with care.

"Oh Annie. I'm sorry... come in." You said as she walked towards you.

She sat down on the floor next to you, not caring you were even on the floor instead of on your mattress comfortably.

"What you did back there was really cool." She said as you looked down at your hands.

"You mean how I flipped shit and made a fool out of myself." You whined as you remembered all the eyes watching you at that moment.

"You didn't make a fool out of yourself. If anything, you made a fool out of eren and jean." She said as you turned to her.

"Yeah well I sure do feel like an idiot." You sighed as she sat there in silence.

"The commander came into the lunch room and was about to flip shit. I honestly can't stand that mans voice." She shighed.

"Yeah me neither! I thought I was the only one! Like shut up oh my god the headache the man gives me!" You rolled your eyes as she gave a small giggle

You put your head on her shoulder as you took a deep breath.

You could tell Annie moved her head to look down at you, maybe she wasn't too comfortable with physical contact or maybe she was just surprised. Either way, her being with you was really relieving.

You told sasha you wanted to be alone, but to be honest you just wanted someone that would listen. Sasha talks and talks. You love that about her, but now was not the time.

Annie is understanding and relaxed.

You sat there in silence for the next 10 minutes before you lifted your head from her shoulder.

"Thanks Annie." You whispered as you stood up.

She just looked up at you quietly before you held your hand out, to help her up.

She grabbed onto your hand, getting help from you to stand up.

"You don't have to go back there." She said as you nodded.

"I don't plan on making a fool out of myself twice." You smiled at the girl as you walked towards the entrance to your cabin, walking out into the dark night sky.

"Where are you going?" She asked standing behind you.

"A walk." You said as you turned back to her.

"Alone?" She asked as you nodded.

"No. It's not safe. I'll come with you." She said as she walked out of the cabin behind you.

"Okay." Is all you said as you walked whichever direction you felt like.

Annie followed the whole time, the silence almost unbearable yet calming.

"The stars are pretty." You said as you looked directly up into the night sky.

"They are." Annie said as she continued walking, also looking up into the sky.

You and Annie both separated, once everyone was out of the lunch room. At 10pm it's lights out, and Annie waved before going to her cabin. You never knew Annie's cabin but watching her walk into yours, you now knew her cabin.