Tzu: "Obviously I won't give her a sharp arrow first. I'm not dumb"

Jeong: "We can do soccer, ballet, basketball, boxing, volleyball...there are so many, we just have to see what she loves to do"

Y/n hugging the dog, and eating cereal. She was laughing along with Itzy, so for now, she was distracted.

Sana walked away on the phone, and came back 5 minutes later "Okay, tomorrow, I'm taking Y/n to a doctors appointment, they are gonna do some language speaking test. I get she's two, but might as well. Then we can see if it goes away or if we need some speech thing"

Nay: "Okay, yeah. That's fine...that's fine"

Their manager walked in with pizzas and a smaller plate, Y/n got happy to see her so she ran over and hugged her leg.

Y/n: "b-bu-bubby!"

Manager unnie: "Oh hey Y/n, I got some food for you"

Y/n looked over and saw a colorful plate and saw  some thing on it "Ood"

Nayeon chuckled as she picked up Y/n "So bubby?

Unnie: "I kept saying I can be her buddy...she calls me bubby now"

Momo smiled "Well bubby, it's time to eat, so I'll give her the food"

Manager unnie handed the food to Momo, and they set her down on a towel they brought, just in case she makes a mess. On the plate was some spaghetti, some apple sauce, and in her bottle was some juice.

Y/n: "M-Morin? Uh-umie"

Momo: "Yes baby, you can eat your yummies"

Y/n looked at the plate Momo got, and just ate her spaghetti. Fork? No...Hands? Yes.

Mina kept wiping Y/n's face as they all ate. Y/n drank her juice, and looked around "M-Mom..my?"

Jihyo and Nayeon looked at each other, at this point they were both mommy until Y/n learned that one of them was mom.

Nay: "Who baby?"

Y/n got up and walked to Jihyo "ou u-umie?"

Jihyo: "What about it?"

Y/n pointed to herself "E?"

Jihyo: "No baby...you can't eat this"

Y/n: "pe-pease?"

Jihyo: "Love the manners, but sorry baby"

Yuna: "She's so smart already"

Tzu: "She repeats a lot, and picks up certain words, she just doesn't know what each bad word means. She'll just say them"

Chae: "But yeah, she's picking up words a lot. Also because we read to her a lot and she loves books"

Chaeryeong: "That's cute"

Minho: "So she says bad words"

Jeong: "We're trying to get her to stop"

Minho: "...Bitch"

Y/n: "B-Bich!"

Chan: "Hey!"

Minho: "So Y/n, when people are being meanies, you call them Bitch"

Y/n looked at Jihyo then pointed to the pizza. But Jihyo was still saying no. Y/n pouted "Bi-Bich"

Jihyo: "Y/n. That's not nice"

Minho: "My work here is done"

Chan: "Watch it Minho"

Jeong: "She also understands a lot of things"