I took a sip of the drink and it was a vodka cranberry. I ran my hand through Ace's hair and fixed it a bit .

" When can we go to bed ."

" Stop it ."

I slapped the hand that was travelling up my leg and slapped his arm . He moved the strap of my tank top and saw the black strap of the bralette underneath.

He cleared his throat and shifted under my legs .

" Something wrong ?"

" You're cruel ."

" I'm gonna go to the kitchen to get a snack ."

" I'll get it . What do you want ?"

" Look at you being all nice because you want something from me ."

He leaned down to my ear .

" I don't want something from you . I want you ."

" Doritos . Please ."

He pecked my cheek and went to the kitchen . I saw Nate follow . I decided to go and listen beside the door because Mason and Greg weren't paying attention.

"... she's a child . Her whole life ahead of
her ."

" Why do you care ? It's a three year age gap ."

" What's the point in acting like you love her when once you get bored you'll just get rid of her . If i remember correctly this isn't the first girl that works for you that you've slept with ."

" Don't bring her up around Sophia . Cmon Nate we used to be friends before you turned soft ."

" Hooking up with my girlfriend believe it or not changed things ."

" That was six months ago seriously get over it ."

" Once you fuck her a couple times you're gonna drop her like every other girl you've been with ."

" Don't talk about her life that ."

" I'm just saying . She's a nice girl , i've known you for years so what makes this time any different than the others ."

" She does ."

I heard footsteps so i quickly walked down the hall to the bathroom .

I knew Ace had many girls before me but it sounded like none of them were serious.

What girl was he talking about , Nate said she worked with Ace and then Ace told him not to bring her up in front of me .

Is he hiding something from me ?

I went back to the living room and grabbed my drink tipping it back .

Ace was smothering me and drunk me was really sick of it .

I got up to get another drink and sat back down beside Ace . I pulled my knees up to my chest and went on my phone .
He reached his hand across the back of the couch and was playing with my hair .

Probably absentmindedly, he always has to be touching me for some odd reason .
He moved over a bit and took my phone .

I glared at him .

" Very funny ."

" What's wrong ?"

" I'm fine . Give me the phone ."