Enjoying a while both got up to freshen up and have breakfast.

Nandini: Mani Thank you so much this was the best surprise ever. I love you.

Manik: I love you more bacha and I am glad you loved the surprise.

Nandini: What the plan for today?

Manik: Nothing, today we are staying in room because tomorrow we are leaving but at night I will show you something.

Nandini: Great.

Both of them finished their breakfast and soon left the yatch thanking the captain.

In the villa

Both reached the villa and soon fell asleep as both were tired. After an hour nap Nandini opened her eyes to see herself above Manik wrapped in his arms. She slowly got out of his arms and sat beside him taking her phone.

She video called Neyonica started talking to her about how the surprise went obviously skipping their intimate time.

Neyonica: Nandu, tu honeymoon pe gayi tho mujhse kya baat kar rahi tere pati ke saath time spend kar. Waise hai kaha mera nalayak beta.

Nandini laughed at this and flipped the camera towards sleeping Manik.

Nandini: Maa vo so rahe hai isiliye maine phone kiya.

Neyonica: Wohi tho main sochu mujhe call karne ka time kaha se mila tujhe.

Nandini:*blushed at her comment* Kya Maa aap bhi. Waise baki sab kaha hai?

Neyonica: Dono baap bete office gaye hai mujhe akela chod ke.

Nandini: Aww Maa, ek kaam karte hum tho kal wapas aa hi rahe hai. Hamare aate hi aap log nikal jayiye aapke second honeymoon ke liye.

Neyonica: Chup kar shaitaan bahut bolne lagi hai.

Nandini giggled at this and mouthed a Sorry.

Neyonica: Waise Ishita aati he hogi, phira dono milkar NGO jayenge.

As soon as Neyonica completed her sentence Ishita entered the living room.

Neyonica: Ye le aa gayi teri Maa.

Nandini on seeing her Mumma got a big smile on her face.

Nandini: Hi Mumma, How are you? And How is Papa and Bhai?

Ishita: We are fine bacha. What about you and where is Manik?

Nandini: Wo tho dekho so rahe hai ghode bechke.

Ishita: Kyu tabiyat tho thik hai na?

Neyonica: Kya Ishita, Kuch nahi hua hai. Raat bhar dono soye nahi honge, Kyu Nandu?

Nandini widened her eyes at her MIL's comment and shrieked saying Maa.

Nandini: Bye both of you, I will call later.

She cut the call while here both her mother's laughed seeing her face.

Nandini:Yeh Maa bhi na. Aur inhe dekho abhi tak so rahe hai.

She thought to wake him up but stopped there as she thought about some mischief. She smirked at her thought and clicked his photo and uploaded it on her insta

Manik opened his eyes and saw her smirking.

Manik: What happened?

Nandini: Ohh you got up, how much do you sleep sleepyhead?