•Chapter- 28•

Zaara Mehta is many things! She is a bubble of joy and a bundle of sunshine to me

Zaara Mehta is many things! She is a bubble of joy and a bundle of sunshine to me. She is not perfect like every one of us out there but she shines even with her imperfections.
And that's how she made me fall in love with her so easily. It's so easy to be with her. So breezy and even though we have small disagreements, we just sort through them, because there is mutual respect and mutual trust between us. This is clearly seen when she waited so long to ask me about my late wife.

It's not like I don't want to tell her. I never talk about Nivya or our unborn child. Never did. I don't know why but I didn't. Once when I was intoxicated maybe with Nivin but never sober. I just kept to myself like I always did.

But I have no problem sharing it with Zaara. I just don't know where or how to start. But her asking me was a really good thing because I feel good sharing with her.

Sharing a trauma is hard for someone and takes a lot of mental energy but once you try harder and get through the barrier of speaking about it, though it brings backs memories, it will make you feel lighter, even if you don't feel like it. It will.

And that's how I feel. Better and happy that I was able to share it with her.

But along with all these, she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever seen. She doesn't need to act sexy. Everything she does makes me hard.

Fuck! Just the way she so innocently said those words just now?

"Because if you don't, then I might ask you to have phone sex with me right now"

How I wish I can just go to her and fuck her brains out but I can't. So I am gonna do the one thing she is suggesting right now. Like hell, I would miss this chance to see my girl acting so sexy as fuck.

"Oh yeah? I think it's a good idea" I said and she bit her lip trying to show that she is confident though I know, this is new to her and she is excited and nervous.

"Great!" She squeaked out and smiled biting her lip.

"Is the door locked?" I asked her indicating to the balcony door. She looked at it and nodded her head.

"Enter the call from your laptop and keep your phone aside" I ordered her and she did just that.

*********Mature content (+18)********

"Take off your top Zaara" I said and she gulped. She is only wearing a nightgown and I am curious to know whether she is naked inside, which I can't detect because of the thick material.

She slowly pushed everything aside and sat comfortably. She put the laptop in front of her plank and looked at me, a little nervous.

"It's fine baby. It's just me" I said to reassure her and she slowly, very slowly, teasing me, took off her top.

I inhaled as I found her stark naked underneath. Her soft, smooth, and glowing skin came into my view. I just looked at her.
I can see her completely as she kept the laptop on the table in front and laid down.