•Chapter- 20•

"Mhmm

"Mhmm...Ivaan...we have to.....agh go!" I moaned as Ivaan bit my collarbone and sucked there making me go crazy.

We currently have to go get our second dose vaccine done but my boyfriend of one and a half month is busy kissing me and cuddling with me.

"Can't we just stay here and ask them to come here?" He grumbled as he let go of me and I quickly sat up.

"Nope! And did you see us? Tangled to each other with hairs that literally scream sex even if we didn't have it!" I said and got up adjusting my top and his gaze went to my bare tummy peeking out from my tank top.

We are in Ivaan's house and now we have to go down and get the vaccination done as today is our date. I brought some clothes over here so I can just bath and we can go together as Ivaan insisted.

We both had a late-night movie marathon watching all batman series as Ivaan loves them. And now, he is grumbling like a kid because he wants to stay in bed and cuddle and kiss whereas I, the more practical one is scolding him to get ready.

"Come on! You big baby! Get up! I am gonna go shower and you get up and go make coffee!" I said and took my clothes from his cupboard.

"Want me to join instead?" He asked with a smirk and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You wish! Now go make me a coffee!" I said and he groaned getting up.

I went to the bathroom and saw that his biting lead to the formation of a hickey on my neck.

"Agh! I tell him not to bite me hard! Now I have to cover this up!" I grumbled and thanked my lucky stars as I also brought a concealer to cover this up anticipating that something like this would happen.

Ivaan and I have been becoming more closer intimately nowadays. Since the time we kissed, we have been kissing a lot and making out too, but not far from that.

I wanted to take this slow and steady and Ivaan wanted that too. This is the first time for both of us after being with someone long ago. For me, it's something entirely different from what I had with Pranav. For him, I don't know because we haven't talked about his past life with his late wife or his parents. Every time the topic of his parents come he looks uncomfortable and I didn't want him to struggle with telling me. If he wants to, he will. It's none of my business questioning him about his past when he looks bothered by it. Though I want him to tell me, I can wait.

It's Ivaan's birthday tomorrow and I kind of planned a very sexy gift for him taking Ali's advice. I know we haven't made a big step in the intimate part of our relationship and I thought maybe we could....try and get closer and I thought why not surprise him tonight!

I planned to go back to my apartment saying I have some work so I could bake a cake for him and also put together my surprise at 12 tonight!

Giggling to myself as I imagined his shocked face when he will see what's in store for him, I got ready.

Ivaan asked me to keep some clothes over here at his place and even he kept some of his clothes at my place because we are often living either here or there. He did indirectly suggested that we could move in if I want to and I suggested that we take some time for that big step.

It's only been a month and a half almost and I would like for us to take some more time. I am just glad he understands my point and supports me.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a maroon top and black skinny jeans. I combed my hair through my fingers and let it down in waves. I wore my all-time favorite chain with a stone pendant and went out to see Ivaan also ready.

He must've showered in the other bathroom. He is wearing a black shirt and blue jeans which brings out his muscles more prominently and I just stood there admiring him as he buttered the toast.

"Don't stare at me like that sweetheart. It makes me wanna do things to you" he said without looking at me and I got startled, then realized he again sensed me.

Indeed, he always senses me even if he can't see me and it's annoying sometimes. I rolled my eyes and went to him, hugging him from the back.

"The coffee smells delicious. Not bad! The only edible thing you can make apart from toast" I said and took a bite of my toast and sipped on my coffee.

"Haha! Very funny! Go on and mock my cooking skills!" He said rolling his eyes and ate his toast.

"Hey! By the way! After the vaccine is done, I have to do some work so don't come to my place until dinner. You only distract me and do nothing to help me" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Sweetheart! I motivate you a lot and this is what you say to me!?" He asked with a fake shocked expression and I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

One thing I also got to know is that Ivaan is very dramatic with his close ones, well for now me and his best friend Nivin.

"Oh! Shut up Drama Queen! You keep on distracting me by either hugging or kissing me. So nope, your face won't work with me. You stay here until my work is done!" I said with a stern expression and he pouted nodding his head.

"Let's go! We are already late. Did you get your identity card?" I asked him as I took mine and he nodded.

We went down to the hall where they are giving the vaccinations.

We immediately got ours done and came back. Today, many people went before us so there wasn't any rush or queue.

We immediately came back and Ivaan left me after giving me a long kiss.

I then went and started baking the cake. I planned on making a chocolate cake and started fishing out the ingredients.

Two hours later I am done with the call and kept it in the fridge. I also made some dinner for us and saw it was 7 in the evening.

I called Ivaan and told him to come here at 8 so I can have enough time to get ready because after all the work I need a long, hot shower.

Fast forward to two hours later......

"What do you wanna do?" Ivaan asked me as he kept all the dishes in the washer and came to me.

"Let's watch The Bold Type?" I asked him and he nodded shrugging his shoulders.

We settled on my bed and I plugged in my laptop and opened Netflix.

Half the time we were watching and half the time we were kissing.

The clock was about to strike 12 soon and that's when I started with my small party plan!

Hello lovely readers!!! Woohoo! It's Ivaan's birthday! I am so excited about her surprise!!!! What about you!? Lemme know! And I know you all will be curious to know the surprise so I'll try to update by tonight! If not possible, I will update soon tomorrow morning! So stay tuned and enjoy guys!!