•Chapter- 6•

Whoever said that vaccination is good should be castrated in the deadliest way possible because my body hurts like a bitch

Yesterday whole day, I sought out any symptoms of fever or chills but I got nothing. Though since yesterday night, I started having body pains. I popped a medicine in my mouth, the one that the doctor gave but no, it hurts even more now for fuck's sake and I wanna strangle that doctor now for giving me this stupid tablet.

"Agh!!! I will strangle that doctor. This pains more than period cramps, if that's even possible!!!" I muttered angrily and rolled my eyes.

"You know what!? Let's have a warm shower after this coffee and then I'll eat something" I said and went to take a shower after completing my coffee.

I took a warm bath which actually helped a little with my body pains and then went to make breakfast.

I made a cheese omelet with some grated vegetables on the side and I also made some ginger tea, as I heard it helps with body aches.

"Agh! I feel much better now!" I sighed and I started working after that.

It's nearing 12 and I was done with one work of mine. I was wondering what to make for lunch.

Just then I remembered that I have to check my mails also, or any posts that I got, and went to the door to get mine.

As soon as I opened my door, I heard a thud and looked to the side to see a grocery bag on the floor and Mr. Kashyap, leaning on the wall panting a bit.

"Oh my god! Are you okay Mr. Kashyap?" I asked worried as he is shivering too a little.

I immediately went to him and held his shoulder ignoring how........different and uncertain I am feeling due to contact with another human being.

"I...I...am fine Ms. Mehta" he said and tried to take his bag from the ground but I stopped him. I put my hand on his forehead and god! He is burning.

"Oh my goodness! You are burning Mr. Kashyap! Wait! I will take you to your home" saying that I closed my door. Took his keys from him and took his bag, helping him to his home.

After unlocking his door I entered and took him in, settling him on his couch.

"Did you have any breakfast? And did you take the medicine they gave?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I didn't have breakfast though I had coffee. I did take the medicine but it didn't help" he said and I shook my head at the fact he didn't have his breakfast.