•Chapter- 13•

"Oh my god! My baby's dry land is getting wet!! I just wish some seeds are also sown!" Alisha squealed excitedly when I finally mustered up the courage to tell her about my ongoing wet dreams and also what happened yesterday night

"Shut up Ali! You are having a baby and you saying all these.......these dirty things!!!" I exclaimed and she laughed it off.

"First of all, this baby is the size of a peanut right now so I am sure it doesn't even have ears as if yet. Secondly, don't change the topic" She said and I huffed.

"Sometimes I wonder why we both are friends!" I said and she laughed.

"Honey! Correction! I am your best friend! And well! You wouldn't know what to do without me!" She said and I smiled.

"I guess I agree to that" I said and gave a light laugh.

"I miss you Ali" I said and felt tears at the back of my eyes but I blinked them away.

"I miss you too bubb. I promise. As soon as this shit show with this stupid pandemic is done I'll literally rush to you! It's been so long since I saw you! And I can't remember a time where we didn't see each other for a long time!" She said and I nodded my head saying.

"True! This sucks! And we are meeting for sure right after this ends!" I said and I can actually imagine the determined look on her face making me smile.

"Okay! Snap out of these emotional talks! Now roll the camera! What are you gonna do next?" Ali asked excitedly.

"What do you mean by what am I gonna do?" I asked confused.

"I mean, what are you gonna do about this whole sexual tension going on between you and your hot neighbor?" She asked and I groaned. "Stop calling him a hot neighbor! And what should I do about it? I mean there is nothing to do!" I said and she huffed, irritated.

"Why won't you do anything about it? There is clearly something going on! You like him! That's for sure! I have never seen you be a blubbering mess like this before regarding any man! Any man! So why don't you take a step forward?" She said and I sighed.

"Ali! Listen......it's just......maybe attraction or liking from my side but think rationally! I don't even know him....so it would be impossible for me to like him so fast! Means it's just an infatuation and I can't just proceed with anything basing on that! And I am sure it's a silly attraction! And besides that.........he is a widowed man who I am sure is still in pain of losing his wife and son. Do you think it's fair making advances at him is good? Me having wet dreams about him is bad enough!" I said and she went silent for a few seconds before saying.

"Zaar, you do realize that in every relationship, attraction is like the initial stages right? And attraction is important too for starting something healthy. And about the fact where you think it's just an infatuation.......you talked to me about him Zaar. You never did that with anyone...not even about that bastard. And I saw your face when you talked about him. You do have a soft spot for him even if it's not liking liking. And about his wife and baby.......maybe he is lonely too. I mean maybe he is in pain. And you know pain more than anyone I can think of. Maybe you both having something might heal you both?" Ali said and I got lost in thoughts.