•Chapter- 17•

(Please read Chapters 15 and 16 before you read this because I updated two chapters before this

(Please read Chapters 15 and 16 before you read this because I updated two chapters before this. Enjoy guys!)

Do you get a weird feeling when you share your life with someone and you don't get acknowledged or you just get ignored?

That's how I am feeling. Weird. Not heartbroken or anything because I can handle myself. I shared my past with him, not because I am obligated to or anything but because I wanted to.

But it did sting when he walked out without even a word.

I rubbed my hands up and down my face and sighed, massaging my scalp lightly when footsteps approached me.

Ivaan came into my sight with a box in his hand and when he came near I gasped as I saw that.

He kneeled in front of me and handed the Ferro rocher box to me.

"You said once we were talking that the best way to cheer you up is by giving you a bar of chocolate. I didn't mean to walk out like that so I am sorry. I just wanted to cheer you up because they don't deserve your tears. They don't deserve you being sad over them" He said opening chocolate and kept it near my mouth.

I stared at him surprised he remembered that minute detail and opened my mouth as he pushed it in.

I munched on it as a smile lit up my face. Till now I know that I like Ivaan. But today, he melted my heart with this gesture.

Gestures matter a lot to me and this one........I couldn't resist but place a kiss on his cheek which then made me cup my mouth in shock.

"I...just...I...am so sorry.... god! I didn't mean to do that!..... I mean, I meant to do that but.....your gesture was just so cute that I....." He kept a finger in my mouth effectively shutting my ramble.

"You are amazing Zaara. The most amazing woman I know! I mean, I never had an example of an amazing woman but for me, right now, it's you. You are strong and beautiful and damn! If I may say so, super hot and sexy. Any guy would kill to have you in their life and to lose someone amazing like you, that bastard is so damn unlucky. Your parents? They don't deserve you Zaara. You are an amazing daughter, granddaughter, friend, and everything! Don't ever let those assholes get to you. You are the best thing anyone could ever have. I am glad that I met you. I am so glad you stood strong. You are one of a kind Zaara" Ivaan said with so much sincerity that my eyes teared up.

I bit my lip and smiled nodding at him, not believing my voice at the moment.

He then got up and hugged me tight and my breath hitched.

This is......I mean.....oh my god! It feels so good to hug him. His body against mine. His breath falling over my neck. His stubbled cheek rubbing against mine.

I pressed my thighs together as a new, sudden feeling rushed over me.

I gasped as he tightened his arms around me and we stayed like that for a while.

He then pulled back and looked at me. I bit my lip in nervousness as I didn't know what to do. I guess my action seemed to draw his eyes there and it stayed there.

I gulped as he stared at me and we parted suddenly as his phone rang.

I cleared my throat and moved away as he went aside to take the call. I took a deep breath wondering what would have happened, where it would have gone if the call didn't interrupt us.

"Maybe it would have gone to my bedroom where one of my wet dreams would have come true!" I said to myself and hit my head with a smile thinking about my silly thoughts.

"What dreams?" Ivaan's voice came from behind me and I whipped my head around so fast that I am afraid I heard a crack.

"Huh?" I asked confused and shocked and mortified.

"You were saying something? I heard dreams? What dreams?" He asked again knitting his brows.

"Uh....that's nothing! I was just thinking about something! You? All good?" I changed the topic quickly referring to his phone call.

"Yeah! Everything is fine! It's from my office. My boss just said that the presentation I sent is awesome and that I did a good job" he said with a rather proud smile and I beamed at him.

"That's so good! Congratulations Ivaan! I know how hard you worked for this!" I said and clapped my hands a little like a kid. A habit I have from childhood when I get excited and which, leads to the embarrassment which, I am feeling right now.

Ivaan chuckled at me and said.

"It's fine! You are adorable" he said smiling at me and my cheeks heated up.

"Why thank you! You are adorable too!" I said and giggled when I saw him scrunch his face up!

"I am not adorable!" He said with an expression kids make when they see things they don't like.

"Yes you are!" I said just to tease him and he narrowed his eyes at me and suddenly lunged at me and I ran inside the house to getaway. He chased me and caught me making me laugh.

"Oh no! No tickles! Ivaan please!" I pleaded with him while laughing as he tickled me.

Ivaan knows that my weakness is tickling. I told it to him once when I was sharing an embarrassing story related to it.

"Say that I am not adorable but hot" he said and I gasped at how boldly he is speaking.

"Nope! You are adorable Ivaan!" I said and laughed now as he tickled me harder.

"Say or I won't leave you!" He said and I laughed turning around and lost my footing and we both fell on the ground hard.

Ivaan was on top of me and we both groaned. Who said that hero and heroine falling together in movies is romantic? They lied!

It hurts like a bitch!

We both got up groaning and sat down in front of each other before bursting out laughing.

We laughed like two mad people without any reason not realizing that we are sitting very close that I am almost on his lap.

I turned my face towards him only to see that he is looking at me and that his face is inches away from me.

We stared at each other with a smile and then he slowly lifted his hand and cupped my face.

"Zaara?" He called me and I raised my eyebrows.

He stared at me as if contemplating what to say and finally opened his mouth.

"Date me?"

Hello lovely people! Awwww!!!! They both are so cute! And god! Ivaan! I want one in my life right this moment! He is so sweet! And I love him already! What about you!? Lemme know! And all your theories on why he walked out! God! O love how my readers are so into the story! It makes me happy! Stay tuned guys! Enjoy reading!