★ find your korea - ep.one

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

FIND YOUR KOREA — EPISODE ONE — MOKPO

"Find Your Korea!"

Park Eunbyul stood in the middle with Haruto and Hyunsuk, doing their TREASURE sign as they did their greeting. She listened intently as their members subtly introduced their 'Find Your Korea' partnership.

"Mokpo is the home of the Korean Grand Prix, with many fascinating secrets. Join us as we explore this port city and unlock special treasures to share with you!" Eunbyul spoke in a South Jeolla dialect; something she had been practicing ever since she got to know they were doing a tour of Mokpo.

Hyunsuk raised his brows while Junkyu's eyes widened, surprised at their youngest member speaking in dialect. "Wah, you have been studying hard. You sound likes a local." The oldest held a hand over his mouth, completely in awe.

"Right?! When I heard her first, she kept getting it wrong and sounded weird," Jaehyuk added, having been there for all of Eunbyul's self-study sessions. "But now, her dialect is on point."

"I wasn't that bad, okay? I just needed practice."

Haruto chuckled. "The videos I have of you saying 'baka Hoshi baka' every time you screwed up tell me otherwise," he said, making the others laugh. "At least you are practicing Japanese too, so I guess it's fine."

"Let's get on with this tour before you guys expose everything I do."

FIRST STOP — MOKPO MARINE CABLE CAR TO YUDAL MOUNTAIN STATION

Eunbyul watched as Haruto showed off their Namdo Pass discount card, while Jaehyuk used his discount card to get five tickets.

"Wah, when did you get that?" Hyunsuk exclaimed, genuinely surprised to see their group's foreign member carry a discount card.

The female showed her own card, a smile on her face. "Jaehyuk-oppa used to take me and Ruto-kun to show the tourist sites in the Jeolla province. We travelled a lot during our trainee and pre-debut days, and we heard of this discount card, so we got one," she explained, turning her card so her members could see her name printed on the card.

"Actually, everyone in the J-Line has it," Haruto stated, making the youngest nod. "Since we have GPS and all, we try to go around during our free days with the card. I think we went to Gwangju two weeks back, right?" He turned towards Eunbyul, checking if he was right.

"Yeah. I think we were planning on going to Daegu next."

Jaehyuk clapped his hands, slightly smiling. "Our foreign members have already gone around Korea before we have," he commented, making everyone laugh.

Eunbyul shook her head, taking the tickets from the male as they went through the entrance, getting in on the crystal cabin with the see-through floor. She clenched her fists, immediately closing her eyes as she saw how high they were.

Maybe they should've just taken a normal cabin.

"Mhm, it's very pretty. Who knew Mokpo looked like this? Wah, so beautiful!" Eunbyul stated, gripping Jaehyuk's hand as she recited random compliments.