𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Robyn Rihanna Fenty Los Angeles, Calabasas December 20

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Los Angeles, Calabasas
December 20

"Hey, bae" she stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around Dakari's neck.

"Wassup, ma how my baby doing" he pecked her lips.

She sigh, "giving me pure hell."

He laughed while closing the door and locked it, they walked to the living room and seat down on the couch Dakari pulled her closer towards him.

"How was work?" She looked up at him.

"It was cool, you?" He grab the remote control.

"I had so many clients Bae the shit is crazy, then my nosy ass coworkers was trying to see is I was pregnant" she rolled her eyes.

"Why you didn't tell em?" He licked his lips.

"Because I don't want nobody outside my friends and family to know that I'm pregnant" she sigh.

"I get where you coming from, why you got an apartment anyway?" He asked her.

"When me and you broke up, I had a meltdown my mom and dad came in my room and I told them what happened and that I was pregnant. Then my dad told me that I wasn't going to raise no baby under his roof and what really made me mad is that my mother didn't say anything" she explain.

"I'll shoot that nigga" Dakari mumbled.

She chuckled at him, "I'm cool of them, so don't even trip baby."

She took out her phone and went to Instagram she posted her picture of her new apartment that's when he phone started to ding with notifications.

100k❤️ 78k💬
@RihannaFenty: first time on my own, I love it here🙏🏾💜

@TheRobinshow: since whennn?
@Theyloveeruby: ikyfl
@_.Kulture: proud of you daughter💜
@Go.GettaKB: yessir🤍
@Go.GettaK3: girl, hold on let me call you😒
@Sam_maria: answer yo phone, congratulations tho😒😭💜
@petty_mia: girl let me call you😒💜
@Go.GettaDK: proud of you😩🤍
Comments loading....