𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Omniscient
Los Angels, Calabasas
December 9

Dakari was in Rihanna room while she took a shower, he was on his phone looking for baby clothes for his new baby that on the way.

Something was telling him to go in her dresser where she kept her note books and paper. He didn't want to feel like an creep so he ignored the feeling but the feeling kept coming back he just said fuck it and open the dresser.

He looked around the dresser when eyes went straight to five pregnancy tests, his face scrunched up when he seen them he pulled it out and looked at them they all said positive his heart started to beat fast.

"Bruh what the fuck" he mumbled, he seat the pregnancy tests down beside him and continue to look.

The more he looked the more stuff just kept coming out, his hands landed on three ultrasound pictures he looked at the date seeing it was 12|1|2020 he grew so angry that his hands was literally shaking.

He closed the dresser and seat down the ultrasound pictures next to the pregnancy tests. His legs begins to bounce up and down due to his temper this is something that nobody knows about is that he has a very very short temper when his mad he say and do stuff that he doesn't mean to.

One day, he had got suspended for fighting a dude over his Imani, and when he went home him and Kb which is his father got into an heated argument. That's when he blackout him and Kb started to fight Kulture and Sakani tried to stop them from fighting each other but that only made it worser of course Kb won the fight and ever since then him and Kb never really got into an argument they rather talk it out.

The bathroom door opens, he looked up seeing Rihanna wrapped in a towel he grabbed the test and pictures and walked up to her.

"Boy get-"

"What the fuck is this, Robyn?" He showed her the stuff.

Her heart dropped to her ass, tears started to fall down her face did Dakari give a fuck? No, not all he was made at the fact that Rihanna kept something like this away from him that's why he's mad.

"Baby I can explain" her voice got shaky.

"Explain what, the fact that you kept something like this away from me" he got in her face.

"Get out my face Dakari" she pushed him.

"Don't fucking touch me, you pregnant and kept that shit away from me Robyn, why the fuck would you do that?" Dakari got even more mad.

"Because you already have a fucking child on the way, plus I'm eighteen what the fuck Imma do with a fucking child Kari" she rolled her eyes.

"That don't mean a muthafucking thing, I'm eighteen too but I'm still stepping up to the fucking plate and taking care of my responsibilities Robyn" he yelled at her.

"Bruh shut up talking to me, before I lay my hands on you" Rihanna got in his face.

"You ain't gone do shit, tell me why you hide that your pregnant to me" he seat down on her bed.

"You wanna see?, I just fucking told you Kari you don't ever fucking listen ole stupid ass boy, do it look like I'm ready for a fucking child?" Rihanna mushed his head.

"Don't put yo fucking hands on me girl, yo betta get ready" he got up and pushed her.

She almost fell but caught her balance, "Ian gotta do shit cause I'm getting a abortion" she pushed him back.

And just like that he blackout, he grab her by her throat and pushed her into the wall and said....

"You kill my fucking child and watch how quite I drop yo dumb ass, play with me if you want to and I'll kill yo ass" he squeezed her neck.

She tried to push him off her but he wasn't working, "let me go!" She screamed loudly.

He came back to his senses and let her go, she fell on the ground and coughed up a storm.

"I'm done with yo ass Robyn" he grab his stuff before walking out her room.

Tears fall from her eyes and got up and pushed everything that was in sight over, she grabbed her pregnancy test and ultrasound and threw it in the trash.

She seat down on her bed and let out a scream, her mother and father ran upstairs and ran into her room.

"Robyn what the fuck happened" Kisha yelled looking at her.

"Robyn did he hit you?" Derrick looked at her.

"Mane no, he left me mommy" she cried.

Kisha frowned before walking to her she pulled Rihanna into an hug, "why?."

"Because I'm three months pregnant and I didn't tell him because he have a baby on the way with the biggest hoe I'm Crenshaw" she cried.

Her father instantly mean mugged her, "the fuck you mean you pregnant?!."

"Derrick shut up, Rihanna baby you should've told him" Kisha said.

"I know but he got a whole nother child that's on the way and with me being pregnant I didn't think he want it" she continue to cry.

"Baby look at me, you should've told him but this isn't your fault but both of y'all need to give each other time and space" her mother said.

"Rihanna you is eighteen what you gonna do with a child, you gotta go" Derrick said.

Rihanna looked up, "go where?."

"I don't know but you gotta leave, you got until next week to find you somewhere to stay because you not having no child up in here" Derrick said before walking out.
—————————————————————-

This is crazy😂

Y'all think that Dakari and Rihanna is wrong?

Would Rihanna be wrong is she gets an abortion?

Opinion: Rihanna should have told him that she is pregnant, y'all know that Dakari was gonna take care of both of his children but hey, things happened and this should be a lesson to her.