𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Imani Keysha White Los, Angeles, CalabasasSame day

Imani Keysha White
Los, Angeles, Calabasas
Same day

"C'mon girl" Tula got out the car. Imani got the car.

When Imani got off the phone with her mama after she told her what happened earlier, her picked her up from her daddy house but now their back ready to beat some ass.

Once they made it to the front door Imani banged on the front door like she was crazy. She wanted to see if Kulture had the same energy that she had with Imani.

They waited for a couple seconds, the door opens revealing Kulture.

"What y'all doing here?" Kulture mean mugged them.

"Where all that energy was at when you was talking shit about me and my daughter!" Tula yelled.

Kulture looked so unbothered by their present.

"Girl ain't nobody worrying bout you and Imani" Kulture laughed.

"Okay so-"

Imani was cut off by her father coming to the door, "Fuck y'all making all this noise for"

"Ya baby mother and Imani here" Kulture crossed her arms.

"Fuck y'all here for?" Pops scratch led his eyes.

"Yo ugly ass baby mama, been talking shit about my daughter at how she act at school" Tula raised her voice.

"Girl one thing bout Kulture is that I'm far from ugly, and Tulsa I told her about real life shit so ion know why y'all here" Kulture shrugged her shoulders.

"Imani you real life did all this for nothing?, both of y'all leave my fucking house before I flash the fuck out" pops huffed.

"Ian living until I get my one with this bitch" Tulsa got in Kulture face.

Kulture laughed, "I advised you, to get out my face before I hurt you"

Pops pushed Tulsa away from Kulture, Imani seen that and punched him in the face.

Kulture pulled her hand back and punched Tulsa in her face, the both of them stared to fight while Pops had Imani in a choke hole.

Kulture swing Tulsa by her hair and started punching her in the face.

"Bitch. Don't. You. Ever. Come. On. My. Property. Acting. Like. You. About. That. Life. Hoe!" Kulture said in between her licks.

Dakari ran downstairs to see what all the noise was, he seen his pops and Imani literally fighting each other he ran outside and stopped them.

"Dakari get off of me!" Imani shouted as tears ran down her face.

"Bro stop, this Yo fucking daddy" Dakari pushed her.

"So! This nigga ain't never did shit for my mama, but put Kulture in a two hundred thousand dollar car" Imani screamed at Dakari.

"My nigga, I put both of y'all asses in million dollar house plus all three of them Benz. Don't you ever fix yo mouth to say Ian do shit for y'all" Pops shouted.

Dakari was to focus on Imani and pops that he didn't even know that Kulture was finna kill Tulsa.

"Bruh go get Kulture!" Pops yelled at Dakari.

Imani looked up and seen Kulture and her mama fighting and from the looks of it Kulture was beating Tulsa ass.

She bite Dakari hand, once he let loose she ran towards Kulture and started fighting her.

Now her and Tulsa was basically jumping Kulture, Dakari and pops ran over to them Dakari grab Tulsa by her hair and pops grab Imani from Kulture.

"Get the fuck off me!" Imani yelled with blood dripping from her nose.

Pops let her go, "you done for on my dead folks, you really think I'm finna let you put hands on my wife!"

"Bitch don't talk to my daughter!" Tulsa yelled at him.

"Girl shut yo ass up, Imani get yo shit and get out my house" pop's huffed.

"Nigga me and my mama don't need you!" Imani pushed her father.

"Put yo ass on him again, and watch how I go to jail with a smile on my face hoe!" Kulture yelled.

"Bitch you still talking!" Imani yelled. She turn back to pops "and for you to take up for her but not take up from your daughter shows yo true colors" Imani chuckled.

"You and ya mama came on my property that I paid for talking outside y'all neck knowing how Kulture feel about that shit, y'all could've came to her like a women and spoke on the situation but y'all wanna fight. Get the fuck outta here with that shit cuhs" pops explained.

Imani walked over to her mother grab her off the ground, they walked to the car and got inside.

"Imma kill that bitch" Tulsa mumbled.

***********************

Well damn.....

Was KB right for putting his hands on Imani?

Was Kulture right for putting hands on Imani and Tulsa?

Opinion: Imani and ha mama should've came to Kulture like a woman other then getting on their property trying to fight them. As for KB he defended himself cause Imani shouldn't be putting her hands on him nor Kulture in any type of way💯🤷🏽‍♀️