𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Robyn Rihanna Fenty Los Angeles, CalabasasOctober 22

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 22

"Robyn!" Kisha yells from the bottom of the stairs case.

Rihanna huffed before getting up from her bed, she slipped on her slippers and walked out her room.

Hovering over the rail of the stairs case, "yes ma'am?" She looked at her mother.

"Come eat girl" Kisha walked away.

She rolled her eyes before walking downstairs, walking inside the kitchen Rihanna fixed her plate before making her way over to the table where her sisters and parents seat at.

As usual Rihanna blessed the food before they all eat their food.

"What's that on your neck Robyn?" Derrick sipped his wine.

"I- Umm brunt myself with an curling iron" She nervously chuckle.

"Yo hair not even curly, who gave you an hickey Robyn?" Her father clenched his jaw.

"What is you t-"

Kisha cut her off, "Derrick relax, Robyn who gave you the hickey?" Kisha looked at her.

"Dad she did burnt herself with an curling iron when she wear that red wig to our picnic date" Robin spoke up.

"Mmmhh, if I find out y'all lied to me all three of y'all asses gonna be grounded" Derrick mean mugged them.

"No y'all won't, Derrick they are literally grown they have a life too they're not your little girls anymore" Kisha rolled her eyes.

"Goodnight, love you guys" Rihanna got up and walked to the kitchen emptying her food in the trash can before placing it in a sink.

Climbing inside her bed she pulled the covers over her head and went to sleep.

"Ouu daddy" Rihanna moans loudly, while scratching his back.

"Fuckkk... yo shit so good baby" Dakari grunts in her ear.

It only made her wetter, the sounds of Rihanna's wetness and moan filled her room.

"Ugh, daddy harder please" she begged him.

He slowed down his pace making sure to hit all her spots, looking down at her as tears ran down her face. He felt in love all over again.

He started to grind while dicking' her down, as her nails dig inside of his back her moans sound like music to his ears.

"Papa, please I can't t-take no moreee" she plead pushing his chest.

"Take it baby girl" he moans loudly.

Pulling out of Rihanna's pussy, looking down at her wet fat pussy his mouth started to get watery.