𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Dakari | DKLos Angeles, CalabasasOctober 18

Dakari | DK
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 18

"Yo I'm so glad that this shit over" DJ drowned himself with water.

"On rolling, a nigga almost died" Mario shook his head.

DK shook his head, putting his water bottle in his Gym bag. As usual they walked out the gymnasium together.

"What y'all doing later on?" K3 asked.

"Shid nun really" DJ shrugged his shoulders.

"Nigga sleep" Mario chuckled.

"I'm going to work, gotta make this money" Dakari grin. They pushed him while laughing.

"Aye Ian mad at you, make that money
Go-Getta" Mario said.

"Nawl for real, if I'm not busy I'll slide through just holla at a nigga" DK dapped each one of them up.

Since K3 rode with Mario and DJ he didn't have to drop that nigga off at the crib, getting inside his Benz he started up the engine before pulling out the parking lot of the school.

He couldn't wait to go to the crib, after being stuck in traffic for at least an hour he finally made it to the crib. Walking inside he seen Imani in the living room watching tv while doing her homework.

"Hey brother" Imani looked up at him.

"Wassup, where ma nem at?" He placed his backpack and shoes on the rack.

"Daddy at his tattoo shop, and Mama at her beauty shop. Oh DK daddy said swing by his shop" Imani stated.

He nod his head in respond, walking upstairs to his room he stripped out of his clothes before walking to him bathroom and started up his showing.

Getting out he did his daily routine before putting on some simple clothes before heading out his room. making sure everything was straight before leaving out the house.

Don't need no stylist, (okay) Gucci fabrics, (okay)
On my bad bitch, (okay) she gotta have it
'Cause she more than average, (yeah) (oh-oh)
She more than average, a couple karats, yeah
She hop in the Wraith and we can fuck under the stars
Put about ninety on my neck, it shine like lights, you can't ignore it

You know them charges never stick, I beat them cases just like Floyd
I copped the 'Vette and upped the turbo boost, I know you hear the noise
Thesе diamonds green, man
She fuck with a nigga like me 'causе I ain't no average Joe
I ride with demons
Fuck with a nigga like me then you won't breathe no

more
Switch hoes like seasons
So many broken hearts, I don't even wanna love no more
Like what's the meaning?
How you gonna have the strength to forgive but you ain't gon' let it go?