𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Robyn Rihanna Fenty Los Angeles, CalabasasOctober 20

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 20

"I'm so nervous" Rihanna squealed.

"Girl I'll be nervous too, he is so fine" Robin moved her 39 inch weave out her face.

"Don't play with me, he know he fine" Rihanna rolled her eyes.

"Dang my bad, wh-"

Robin was cut of by loud ass cars speeding down the road, the 4 hell cats stopped and parked beside the sidewalk.

The three sisters looked at each other confused, the car door started opening the person who drove the car got out.

Rihanna and Dakari made eye contact with each other, she could feel herself get all nervous again her palms start to sweat and her stomach started to twist and turn.

The four boys walked over towards them with target bags in their hands.

"Bitch I know you fucking lying" Ruby mumbled.

"Wassup, baby girl" Dakari smirked looking down at her.

"I- Umm, hey papa" she nervously spoke.

"Stop being shy, wassup, Ruby and Robin these my homies Mario and DJ and this ugly nigga is my brother K3" Dakari introduced them to one another.

Mario grins and gave Robin an side hug, DJ just casually gave Ruby an head nod while scrolling on his phone. K3 just nod his head at them.

"And who is this?" K3 playfully smirked at Rihanna.

"This-"

Rihanna cut Dakari off by dapping K3 up which caught all of their attention.

"Girl, when you started dapping folks up" Ruby touched her chest.

Rihanna laughed at their faces, "I learned a lil sumn from papa" she smiled at him.

"Aww, y'all are so ugly" Robin playfully rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Shut up, I'm hungry" Rihanna pouted but soon realized what she did.

She looked up at Dakari seeing that he was mean mugging her, "what I told you about that?" He sucked his teeth.

"To stop pouting, but it slipped out" she shyly spoke.

"Mmmhh, seat down" he demanded, Rihanna did as told.