𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Dakari kairi White Los Angeles, CalabasasOctober 29

Dakari kairi White
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 29

"You ready?" Dakari put his phone in his pocket.

Rihanna nod her 'yes', the both of them walked downstairs seeing Kulture and Be'Artist cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning, y'all hungry?" Kulture asked with an smile.

"Nawl, Goodmorning" he grab Rihanna's hand.

"Boy stop dragging that girl, Rihanna baby are you hungry" Kulture spoke.

Be'Artist looked up from his phone and looked at the girl his son is with, him and Dakari made eye contact with each other.

Dakari's father nod his head with a grin on his face, "I don't eat breakfast, thanks" Rihanna shyly spoke.

"Okay, have a good day at school and papa you got practice?" Kulture asked.

"Nawl, I love y'all" Dakari shouted while walking to the door.

"We love you too!" Be'Artist shouted.

The two walked out the house together, as usual he opens the car door for and helped her inside the car.

Dakari jogged over to his side and hopped in the car, starting up the car he pulled out the driveway and speed down the road in his G-wagon.

"You okay, baby?" Dakari looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm just sleepy" she yawned out.

He nod his head, focusing back on the road as they seat in comfortable silence about twenty minutes later they finally made it to school.

Dakari grab his backpack and got out the car walking towards Rihanna, he opens her door and helped her out the car.

The two walked inside the school building hand to hand, everybody stopped and looked at them girls mean mugged her while whispering dudes licked their lips at the sight of Rihanna.

"Waddup Brudda, wassup sis" DJ dapped up Dk they dapped each other up, gave Rihanna an side hug.

Rihanna gave him an wave, "Mrs. moor here?" Dakari asked.

"Nawl, y'all sliding to the Halloween party at Trey's?" DJ scroll through his phone.

"Hell yeah, Ian been on the scene in a lil minute. Where yo Shawty at?" He asked.

"She right there" DJ point out.

DJ looked at her and nod his head, he took his attention off Shawty and kissed Rihanna forehead causing her to smile.

"Hey baby" DJ girlfriend ran towards him and kissed his lips.

"Wassup ma, Bae this DK girlfriend Rihanna. Rihanna this my girl Mia" DJ introduced them.