𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Dakari Kairi WhiteLos Angeles, CalabasasNovember 20

Dakari Kairi White
Los Angeles, Calabasas
November 20

"Waddup, everything straight?" Dakari hugged Brianna.

She nod her head, "yes, I've been having mornings sickness bad."

He pulled away from her, "kick yo mama ass son."

"Boy move, it's an girl I can feel it in my spirit" Brianna laughed.

"Fuck no" he open the door for her.

They walked inside the doctors office, Brianna seat down on the bed while Dakari seat down in one of the chairs.

The door begins to open revealing doctor Green he is Brianna doctor, "good afternoon."

"Same too you" Dakari sent him an head nod.

"Okay I'm Doctor Green, Mrs. simmer how is the pregnancy?"

"Good, I've been having morning sickness really bad" Brianna said.

Doc nod his head while writing on the clipboard, "that's totally normal, today we will be taking a look of you guys baby."

Dakari looked up from his phone then looked back down, he was currently texting Rihanna she's been feeling bad lately.

Babygirl😍💜.

To, babygirl😍💜; you feeling good?.

From, babygirl😍💜; no, I've been throwing up for days now😒

To, babygirl😍💜; I'm at the doctors office with Brianna, I'll stop by the store and give you some medicine.

From, babygirl😍💜; okay baby, thank you💜.

To, babygirl😍💜; no problem, I love you ma😘.

From, babygirl😍💜; I love you too papa😘.

He powered off his phone, the doctor gave Brianna a warning that the gel is going to be cold she nod her head. Once he put the gel on her stomach the baby popped up on the screen Brianna and Dakari awwed.

"I'm going to cry" Brianna whipped her tears.

Dakari over to her and gave her an hug, he took out his phone and took the picture of the screen before powering the phone back off.

******

"Dakari moveee" Rihanna dragged out.

"Why you being mean to daddy" he frowned.

She rolled her eyes at him, "leave me alone papa."

He sucked his teeth before doing just that, Rihanna started to pout because he wasn't giving her no attention.

"Fuck is wrong with you now?" Dakari sucked his teeth.

"Give me attention" she pouted.

"I was trying to give you attention, then you started giving me an attitude" he mean mugged her.

"I'm sorry, give me an kiss" she pock out her lips.

He leaned in and gave her an peck on her lips, "how was the appointment?." Rihanna asked.

"It was cool, I got to see my baby" he smiled taking out his phone and showed her the picture.

"Awww, you gonna be the best dad ever" she smiled at him.

He started to smile also, "thank you baby, thank you for supporting me ma."

"That's what I'm here for bae, Imma always be there for you together or not" she smiled at him.
—————————————————————-

Short chapter.

Y'all want drama now or lata?

Comment, Vote😘