Ruby:"Y-Yes, sir." she said as she walk out.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruby was about to go to Jaune and Y/n's room to visit them, until all of the sudden she got snatched by her team and drag inside the room.

Yang:"Ruby, what happened?!?"she asked her little sister.

Ruby then sweat dropped.

Ruby:"Erm.......well..."she then start laughing akwardly.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at Ozpin's office, Ironwood was already planning something....

Ironwood:"Well, this is it... We send all the troops we can to the southeast, find out what exactly is going on, and we eradicate anyone who gets in our way."

Glynda then sighed.

Glynda:"Why does your answer to everything have to involve a show of military might? You act like it's a competition of measurement di-"she was then cut off by Ozpin.

Ozpin:"Glynda...."

Glynda then scoffed, before crossing her arms.

Glynda:"Well, he does..."

Ozpin:"She's right...As much as I would also like to be able to end this once and for all, we must remember that this can transcend Vale....beyond Beacon. And if this is part of a plan whose purpose we don't know... We shouldn't be so careless. Much less can we risk causing a wave of panic."

Ironwood then sighed.

Ironwood:"I've served you loyally for years, but if you're going to tell me your plan is to defend yourself and wait-" he was then cut off by Ozpin.

Ozpin:"It is not!!! You are a general, James. So tell me, when you get ready to go to war, who do you send first? The flag bearer... Or the scouts?"he asked Ironwood.

.

.

.

.

.

Back with Ruby and her team.......Ruby was now getting scolded by both Weiss and Yang.

Weiss:"This was a risky action!!"she yelled at her team leader.

Ruby:"I know, I know..."she said not even caring about what they were saying and checking her bag.

Yang:"No, you don't know Ruby, that's not alright!! You could've been very hurt or worse...."

Ruby:"Why are you making this a big deal? I can hold own and I help Ozpin's investigation."she said as she grab her bag and was about to walk out until Yang was in her way.

Yang:"Where do you think you're going we are not done, yet." she said as she grab Ruby arm and drag her back.

Yang then made Ruby sit on the bed, Yang was about to start a scolding, until barking was heard inside a box.

Ruby:"What's that?"

Yang:"I still don't know... Dad sent it. I thought we could open it together." she said, as RUby start squeling.

Ruby:"Something coming from the house!!" she then ran past Yang, who manage to catch Ruby by her cape.

Yang:"As I was saying you're-" she was then cut off by Weiss grabbing the box and then open it.