40|Old Friends

Anastasia's POV:

"Baby, come here. I want you to meet and an old friend of mine Bella." Nico wrapped his arm around my waist motioning me to greet her.

"Anastasia." I sent a smile her way. I could be a fake bitch too if I wanted to. 

"Dom was telling me all about you. Never in a million years would I think that my Dom would be marrying someone." Bella said in a sickly sweet tone. I could just stomp on her 4'11 ass. 

"Well, your Dom is full of surprises," I responded in the same tone. Nico looked very amused for someone who was going to feel my wrath once she was gone. 

"He sure is!  Marrying a Russian does not sound like him at all. I always thought he would end up with an Italian girl." I wanted to bash her head at this very moment. 

"Well, Bella I guess you don't me as well as you thought," Nico told her bringing my hand that he was holding up to his lips. I flicker of jealousy passed through Bella, making me smile widely at her. 

"Well, I should leave you two at it. I hope to see you soon Dom... oh and I guess you too." She got up making her way out of the penthouse. Once the elevators door closed a smacked Nico with one of the many throw pillows that decorated his couch.

"What the hell was that for." He held his head. 

"My Dom." I mimicked her voice which caused him to burst out in laughter. Was this funny, was I laughing. 

"I can't control what she says." He defended. 

"No, but why were you alone in your apartment with her. How does she even know where you live? Couldn't even answer my text. I walk in to see you laughing at god knows what." I rolled my eyes sitting on the far end of the couch glaring at him.

"I didn't know she was going to show up. She was just telling me that about how a crackhead on the street almost bit her when she was waiting for a car to pick her up at the airport. It's been like 2 years or so since I've seen her, I've had this place for a while now and she would come over with my mom." He explained coming closer to me giving me kisses all over my face while I shoved him away from me. 

"Mhmm" 

"Come on! What can I do to not make you mad at me no more?" He pleaded. Every time that I at him he would grovel for my forgiveness and just pay extra attention to me. I think that's why I liked being mad at him. I enjoyed his attention. 

"I'm not even mad." I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me. 

"You are such a liar. I am making something to eat any requests?" He knew that food was my weakness. 

"I want you to make homemade lasagna, you need to make the pasta I don't want the one from the box." I requested which just earned a chuckle from him. I unzipped the boots that I had been wearing to get comfortable. I absolutely detest wearing anything with heels, but I can't help myself because the shoes are so cute. 

I was going through my phone to see the family group chat blowing up. I guess Alexei talked to Adrik and told him where I currently was. I texted the group chat letting them know that I would be home around 10 pm, maybe. 

~

Currently, we were sitting together on the couch watching Dynasty and eating the lasagna that he made. I was still a little bothered by Bella. It was not that I didn't trust him, but she felt entitled and it was clear as day that she was in love with him. 

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked me. 

"I'm not mad, just bothered," I stated simply. 

"You know I would never in my life cheat on you right." He said moving me to sit on his lap.

"Yes, I know. It's just that she is clearly in love with you." 

"I don't know why though we haven't talked in years. We used to be close growing up, but the older she got the more I couldn't stand her anymore. I just remind friends because my parents are friends with hers nothing else." He pressed a kiss on the crown of my head as I embraced his warmth. "I am thinking of moving." That caught my attention.

"Where?" I sat up wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not sure yet. Too many people know where I live, I don't like that. I want you to help me look for a place." I place a kiss on his lips. An idea pops into my head as a sort of punishment for what happened today. I don't like being caught off guard. 

He deepened the kiss while I trail my hands down his chest. His lips leave mine as he continues to place kisses on my jaw until he reaches my neck. I could feel how hard he was so my hands touch his bulge through his pants. 

I place my lips my his ear moaning, loving the sensation of his warm lips on my neck. I keep rubbing him through his pants until he throws his head back with his eyes closed. Just then I jump off of his lap grabbing my shoes. 

"Look at the time, I've got to go," I smirked rushing towards the elevator before he could catch me. I hear him yelling my name which just causes me to laugh. The doors close before he could even reach me. 

I did have to leave though my brothers sent Nathan one of the bodyguards to come to pick me up. I didn't like Nathan because he had snitched on me to my brothers. Outside of the apartment complex, the black escalade waited for me. I opened the back door and entered the door catching Nathan off guard. 

"I didn't even notice you." He said starting up the car. 

"Tsk tsk... Nathan you're supposed to be more alert." I chastised him. 

"Just that you were taking too long to come down, I got bored." He said making me shake my head. 

"I should tell my brothers on you," I told him.

"Well, I am not your personal chauffeur." He retorted back. Ever since Nathan had been hired, I felt as if he had it out for me. Constantly pointing out everything wrong that I did, not only that but he would always find a way to disagree with everything that came out of my mouth. 

I just ignored him for the rest of the ride back home. I seriously needed to get my license. It was hard when everyone was too scared to be in the same car as me when I was driving. Not even Nico wanted to be in the car with me. I only ran the red light once when I was driving with him, what can I say the music playing was far more entertaining to me. They say I lack focus, but I beg to differ. 

~

It was late and I probably should have been in bed right now, but I just had to know. That is why I was sitting in Adrik's bed trying to find out who this girl was that he was dating. 

"Go to bed." Adrik scowled at me.

"Just tell me what I want to hear and I will. Simple." I stated with finality. 

"Fine. She's been wanting to meet my family either way so I'll bring her tomorrow for lunch." He sighed. 

"You see if you just would have told me this I would've been in bed an hour ago. Alright, goodnight brother." I said leaving his room. 

Walking back to my room I felt someone bump into me. Guess who it was. Nathan. He was glaring at me as if I was the one who bumped into him. He just walked away without saying sorry. I was getting tired of his rudeness. 

Once I got into my bedroom I undressed and changed into my PJs. I did my night routine and got into bed waiting for the facetime call to connect. Every night Nico and I would facetime since we missed having our sleepovers. 

"It was your punishment," I say trying to contain my laugh. 

"You said you weren't mad at me anymore. Watch I am going to get you back." 

"I'm not anymore, this time I am not lying. Anyways, come over tomorrow." I ask him. He tells me that he will come after he finished tying up some loose ends with his dad. We continue to talk until we both fall asleep. 

-not edited
Please comment and vote:)!