8|Dinner

I was informed that we were having dinner with some family friends. Currently, I am laying on Adrian's bed with Salem on top of me. His room had so many plants and the walls were a dark grey color. He had a small piano in his room, he told me that he's played the piano since he was 5. I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument.

Adrian's presence made me feel safe and secure. He came back up with snacks and he put on a show called criminal minds. I loved it and I was in love with Spencer Reid.

I barely noticed the number of tattoos he had especially on his arm. I grabbed his arms and started to trace over some, but I got curious about the one that was a heartbeat connected to some sort of music note.

"That was your heartbeat you know and it is attached to a symphony that I composed. I was really young when everything happened, but I remember how happy I was that I was going to have a little sister. I cried a lot when they told me that I wasn't anymore." He told me staring off into space. Before I knew it I was hugging him.

"I wished that I was never separated from you guys," I whispered and I heard him gasp.

"Are you talking to me, wait I thought you couldn't talk. Wow" He looked at me wide-eyed

"I have selective mutism it's a way to cope with my anxiety, I feel like my whole body is shutting down when I speak to people who I do not trust or feel comfortable with. Adrik wants me to go to therapy because of it."

"So why do you feel anxiety when you speak." I just shook my head and focused back on watching Criminal Minds. Adrian got the message and left it alone and brought me closer so we could cuddle, Salem saw us and jumped in the middle of us. I couldn't help but laugh.

~

Rosalie was in my closet helping me look for an outfit for dinner. I was tired, I didn't want to go to dinner. I spent the whole day in bed with Adrian doing a Criminal Minds marathon. It was something that I never pictured myself wearing. I was glad that she paired it with some tights it made me feel less insecure about my body.

"Hurry and change honey the guests should be arriving soon, and Adrik wants you downstairs as soon as possible

"Hurry and change honey the guests should be arriving soon, and Adrik wants you downstairs as soon as possible." She said as she left the room. I got up from the bed and I felt light-headed, I guess I stood up to fast.  I quickly changed and put on a pair of black leathered heeled boots.

3rd POV:

The maids were setting up the dining area, all the boys were downstairs and dressed. All that was missing was their sister and the guests. The doorbell could be heard indicating that the guests had arrived. Devin and Octavia Mathis came into their sight. Octavia was someone with a big personality who loved irritating people for her entertainment.

"I am here!! Where is she I can't wait to meet my new best friend." She said loudly making her brother roll his eyes at her tone.

"Can you stop shouting, relax she's upstairs still, I'll ask Rosalie to bring her down," Aleksander told her. They all walked into the living room catching up with each other. Octavia couldn't wait to meet Anastasia she was tired of being outnumbered by the guys.

Adrian furrowed his eyebrows as he checked the time, Anastasia should have been down by now. Little did they know that she was upstairs on the floor. She had a fever and was feeling weak making it so she is unable to get up. Her eyes eventually closed.

"ADRIK!!!" Rosalie yelled alerting everyone. They all ran upstairs and found Rosalie in Anastasia's room. There she laid on the floor her body looking lifeless. Adrik immediately picked her up and rushed downstairs ready to take her to the hospital.

Everyone was following him they were all confused. Adrian felt guilt because he felt as if he could've prevented it, he knew that she wasn't feeling good. Adrik, Aleksander, and Devin left with Anastaisa to the hospital and everyone followed. When they opened the front door they were meet with Stella and she came in screeching with a smile, could she not read the room.

"Stella get the fuck out of our way," Alexei yelled as he passed by her shoving her with his elbow causing her to lose her balance.

They left her outside on the floor confused as they made their way to the hospital.

Everyone was shocked and worried, some felt guilty while others felt numb. Could they lose her once again. She had just come back.

-unedited
Please comment and vote:)!