21|Unexpected

Anastasia's POV:

"Come in." I open the door and he motions me to sit down. I looked all around the room avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me." So I did and his facial expression was unreadable.

"A fight seriously Ana how it is your second day of school and you got yourself suspended." He chastised me. "What do you have to say for yourself."

"I did what I had to do. Did it get out of hand? Maybe. I don't know why but I couldn't stop." I explained.

"You know you remind me so much of Alexei. As the days go by and I get to know you more I see a lot of Alexei. You are going to have to learn to contain the anger that you have or take it out somewhere else. I am not going to tell you not to defend yourself, but this was something else. I shouldn't be telling you to fight people, but if you have to you will." That lifted a huge weight off my shoulder. I was expecting some screaming

"You aren't going to be suspended, I talked to the principal. However, as the responsible adult here I will be taking your phone away when you come back from school since you need to have it on you in case of emergencies. Alexei will continue to take you to therapy and he will take you to the gym" I agree to the punishment and handed the phone over.

I was glad that I didn't get a severe punishment. I think most of all I was afraid of disappointing them. Since Adrik had taken us all out early of school I decided to catch up on doing my schoolwork. I was behind in most of my classes, but it wasn't anything that I could not do.

At this moment I wished that I had a phone because I had to tell Eos and Octavia what happened today. I am sure they already knew, but I had to tell her what really happened. I also wanted to tell her what Domenico did. I could also ask one of the twins to use their phone.

I decided to take a nap and just talk to them tomorrow in school.

~

Adrik's POV:

It was around 6 pm and I was still in my office working. After everything that had happened today, I was overwhelmed. I had raised all my siblings alongside Aleksander, but I took on most of the responsibility.

I hadn't expected her to fight someone. I was glad that she knew how to stand up for herself. As I told her I had seen a lot of Alexei in her, and it scared me. The reason why was because Alexei was unpredictable he had his good days and bad days. They both had this anger built up that could just explode any day.

I had gotten her out of trouble, it didn't take much just some threatening words and it was all taken care of. I just had to make sure that the girl's family didn't bring any trouble. It would be an easy fix, but wasted time and that is something that I do not like.

I heard a knock, I told them to come in. I was too immersed in the paperwork to even lookup.

"Where is my little fighter?" Aleksander's voice boomed.

"Room I think." I kept doing what I was doing which I knew was going to piss him off. He didn't like it when someone didn't give him eye contact when talking he said it was disrespectful.

"Ugh, I don't like you. I am glad that she took my advice. Like that no one will mess with her anymore." What he said was new to me. I didn't know that they were messing with her, and why didn't the twins or Octavia know about this. This certainly got my attention from the paperwork to Aleksander.

"What do you mean messing with her?"

"She told me that some girls were calling her names she didn't tell me what though. It didn't seem to affect her." He explained. I just hummed and made a mental note to talk to the twins. A knock came and Aleksander and I just looked at each other and shrugged.

Rosalie stood there looking nervous. "Your father is downstairs." That was all she said. Both of us visibly stiffen at the mention of our father.

"Has anyone seen," I said leaving the office

"Not yet, but it is almost dinner time so they'll be down shortly. I went to check on Ana and she is sleeping." She informed me.

"Okay make sure to not let Ana down. I'll deal with the rest"

There he stood, looking around the house as if has never stepped foot here. Aleksander was behind me, he was very quiet. I was afraid of Alexei's reaction.

"Boys," He said

"You know that is why I am assuming you are here." I motioned him to follow us into the living room.

"Yes, where is she. Are you sure she is?"

"Yes, she looks like us, but I had a DNA test done, she is our sister. She is sleeping right now. You aren't meeting her today."

"I am her father." He yelled

"Well they couldn't get ahold of you, so I am her legal guardian. I am not keeping you from her, but she's had a long day, and there are some things you need to know about her." I said just then I heard footsteps.

"What the fuck is he doing here," Alexei yelled coming towards our father, but Adrian stopped him.

"I am you father, so respect me."

"You are no father to us. You left us just like our mother, you are no better than her." Our father looked hurt at what Alexei said. I couldn't say that I blamed Alexei for feeling the way he does. In some ways, we all feel that way.

"Don't you compare me to her, I am nothing like her. You Adrik I've seen you have been too soft on them, they think it is okay to disrespect their father." He says pointing at me.

"I've been there for them, you forget that I was a child when I took on your responsibility." I shot back.

"Enough all of you," Adrian yelled to get all of our attention. With all the fighting I hadn't realized the twins had left. Aleksander just sat on the couch using his phone. We all listened to Adrian and sat on the couch. No words were said for a while.

"Look I am sorry. I know I haven't been the best father, but I'd like the chance to change that." He spoke breaking the silence. "Also your grandparents found out and took the first flight from Russia" This was going to be too much for me I need a drink. Although it may come as a surprise, we were still close with our grandparents from our mother's side. They were angered that she had left us, they did not know her whereabouts.

"Where is mom?" Adrian asked, Dasha, was the one thing that my father did right. She was there for us while our father was overworking himself. She did as much as she could, but she would travel often because her mother was sick.

"She is coming Saturday, she had somethings to take care of."

A family reunion what could go wrong.

-unedited
Please comment and vote:)!