38|New

3rd POV:

Six months later: Mature Content!

She moaned as she threw her head back onto the pillow. Wet kisses trailed down her body.

His eyes peered up enjoying the reaction he was getting from her. His fingers hooked onto her baby pink thong that she had worn just to tease him.

"Please," She whimpered in need, he was going at an agonizingly slow pace savoring every moment.

"Patience," His husky voice mumbled as he blew cool air onto the place she most needed him in. He wanted to take his time taking her. She had been teasing him all day and he finally got her all to himself. Her chest was still covered in the lacy baby pink bra, but it did nothing to hide her harden nipples.

Spreading her legs further, he settled between them giving him a perfect view of her pretty pink pussy. Her arousal was clearly visible causing him to groan. She felt his tongue dip into her wet slit causing her to buck her hips. She felt as he started sucking on her clit.

"Mmmm...fuck," She moaned. Not knowing what to do with her hands she cupped her breasts squeezing them. He gripped her thighs open when he felt her legs shut around him. His fingers trailed down towards her pussy. Her hands found their way to his hair pushing his head further.

"Faster," She said breathlessly as he moved his two fingers in and out from her. His fingers were coated with her juices the deeper he went. All that could be heard was her moaning and the wetness.

"I am so closeee." She drew out making eye contact with him.

"Come for me." It only took a few more seconds before she came all over his fingers. He moved so he could be face to face with her. He always loved the way she looked after she came. Her cheeks coated in red and her pupils dilated.

Bringing his fingers to her mouth she watched closely as she opened her mouth and took his fingers into her mouth. His eye darkened as she twirled her tongue around his fingers and sucked them clean.

"ANA!!" Both their eyes widen as they heard Alek yelling. They both quickly got up looking for their clothes. It's like they never could have any moments without being interrupted.

"COMING!" She yelled back catching him smirking as he put on his shirt. She went to the restroom to freshen up and changed back into the flowy dress she was wearing.

Anastasia's POV:

"Move from the door, you are leaving from where you came from." I pointed towards the balcony.

"Give me a kiss then I will." He said making me roll my eyes.

"No, leave! Wasn't what we did enough for you." I was getting a bit impatient because I knew that at any moment Alek was going to come looking for me. Seeing as he wouldn't budge I gave him a quick peck and left running before he could try anything more.

I walked out of my room to see what had Alek yelling for me. He wasn't even supposed to be home right now, that was the only reason why I had let him come over. I found him sitting in the living room with Adrik.

"What took you so long?" Alek asked.

"I had to use the restroom first, didn't know how long this conversation was going to last," I reply.

"Can you tell me why Nathan called me telling me he saw someone come into the house right after we left?" He gave me that 'don't you dare lie to me' face.

"Nathan must have seen wrong because I've been home alone." I played stupid. I told him to make sure to sneak in, but obviously, he did it wrong because Nathan saw his stupid self entering the house.