36|Vengeance

A/n: Sorry for the late update! Once I finished finals week I was super drained, so I decided to take a break from writing, but I will be updating twice a week once again. While I was taking my break I saw that I hit 100k reads for this book. I can't express how happy I am that people actually read and liked my book. I know there are a lot of plotholes and some parts happened fast, but once I finish this book I will be editing it and fixing said parts. I am still not sure how many chapters are left, but the story is not over yet. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)))

Domenico's POV:

Sighing I walk downstairs, where I am greeted by Adrik. 

"How is she doing." Adrik's shirt was soaked in blood he had just come home. He had asked me to stay over to look after Anastasia she had been home for about 5 days and slowly she was recovering. 

"She's eating more so that's good. I came for her lunch." We walked into the kitchen where Rosalie was preparing the food. Anastasia hadn't uttered a word since she was brought back home. The only good thing was that she didn't have a problem being around us.

"My family is coming soon. I told them not to but my grandparents want to be here for her." He grabbed an apple and sat on the stool. 

"So should I leave." Her brothers had begun to warm up to me, but I don't think I could handle a whole mob of Russians her brothers were enough. 

"No, they need to know about the deal." I wasn't too fond of the deal but I was afraid of how Anastasia would react when we told her.

Adrik ended up excusing himself saying he wanted to get rid of the blood. He looked so unaffected by the fact that he had to kill his best friend when he refused to believe was Octavia had done. Adrik decided to give Devin a quick death. 

Everyone who had been involved where at the warehouse where they would be tortured until they eventually died from it. 

I made it back to the room where I saw her wet hair peeking out of the covers. Placing the tray down I went over to sit on the bed. 

"Come on get up you need to eat," I told her. The sheets began to move until I saw her eyes, her right eye was still recovering the purple bruise had turned yellow. 

"Rosalie made you some chicken noodle soup since your stomach is still upset." I had no idea what they had to feed her during those three days. She sat up and scooted herself closer to me. 

"I have to tell you something." She suddenly says. I nod urging her to go on. "This might change the way you see me and I totally understand if you want to break up with me." 

"That won't ever happen," I reassured her. I was scared not going to lie, the fact that she thinks everything ever shes going to say is going to make me break up with her. 

Then she began telling me everything. It was all making sense, that is why I had never seen her before until that night in New York. Everything that she has been through because of that man. I wanted to him myself. 

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that." I pulled her into my lap to hug her. 

"I need to talk to my brothers too." She murmured into my neck.

"You never told me why you were mad at them now that I think about it." The day I picked her up from the park she was distraught and had asked me about being in the Italian Mafia. 

"Nothing you need to worry about. I also don't want you to hate them." 

"Shit I almost forgot Adrik told me that your family is going to be coming within the next few days. We also need to talk about something else but that can wait until my dad has everything finalized." She just hummed in response.