15

Diana's pov ~

The sound of my phone notifications woke me up. I groaned turning over and clicking on my phone only to be met with a couple dozen 'happy birthdays' from people.

A slight smile made it's way to my lips as I rolled out of bed to get ready.

When I was dressed and brushing my teeth Luka burst through the door.

"Happy birthday!!!!!" He yelled and pulled me into a massive bear hug.

"Thank you" I giggled.

"Whenever your ready I made you breakfast downstairs" he sang leaving the room.

I followed closely after and was met with a plate of fresh pancakes littered with fruits.

"Awwww thank you so much, it looks delicious!"

"Only the best for my sister,"

Just then Noah came in on his phone,obviously not seeing me, as he said " Diana's surprise will be here in half an hour"

"Ughgg seriously Noah you just ruined it" Luka sighed.

"Wait what surprise, how did you know about my birthday?"

" Luka told me" Noah said putting his hands up in defence and then leaving with an apple.

"Well there goes that surprise as you heard it will be here in half an hour"

" what Is it?"  I asked, lifting my eyebrow.

" well if I tell you then it wont be a surprise will it?" Luka laughed.

I rolled my eyes and finished eating.

~Time skip, half an hour ~

Everyone had gradually made there way downstairs and we were all in the living room. That's until Noah got a call and immediately left.

Not long after he left the house and told me to stay in my room till he came back with a surprise.

I did as I was told and sat on my bed,waiting. My leg was bouncing and my hand was fidgety as I sat there exited.

About 10 minutes later I heard the front door open and I was called downstairs.

My palms were sweaty and I reached for the door knob.

Slowing making my way downstairs all my brother were stood up in a line.

"What's going on? Your not planning to kill me are you?" I joked and heard a few laughs but as I heard one of my old favourites I froze.

Tyson and Luka smirked at each other before moving apart and surly enough there she was.

"No there not planning to kill you, but I wouldn't mind some action" she smiled, the smile that made my whole day better.

"D,D!?" I said sounding more like a question then a statement,

"I'm back baby!" 

We both ran at each other and collided into a hug when we met in the middle.

"Still my girlfriend, ?" She whispered into my ear.

"Always have been,always will be" I smiled back tightening my grip.

"I missed you so much" I whispered while my eyes began to water.

"I think I missed you more" she cried.

*click*

I saw a bright flash and noticed Tyson had taken a picture, I stuck up my middle finger at him but smiled and we pulled away from the hug.