School.

Diana's POV~

"Awww"

"Quick take a picture"

"That's so cute"

"Omg will ye piss of" I flipped off whoever was in my room.

I felt my pillow chuckle.

Wait a minute............ pillows don't chuckle.

I whipped my head up and saw I had fallen asleep with my head on Luka's chest.

"Right,ye two need to get ready for school" Seth laughed while leaving the room, followed by Blake and Tyson.

Luka rubbed his eyes and got up, "morning, bye" was all he said and left.

I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

My closet was now full of clothes so now I had loads of things to choose from.

I pulled out some blue jeans,black belt and a white Malibu jumper and paired it with white Air Force ones. My dirty blonde hair fell loose down my back.

 My dirty blonde hair fell loose down my back

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Here you go." Seth smiled and slid a plate of pancakes across the table.

"Thank you."

I finished about half the pancakes just as Tyson came in.

"You ready to go?"

"Yep!" I walked out to a really shiny black car, not a clue what type of car it  was but it was cool.

Luka was sat in the front with Tyson and me and Blake were in the back.

The car ride was silent until Tyson spoke up.

"For the love of god Diana,please don't cause trouble on your first day"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Noah will literally burn us alive if we let you get in trouble"

"Ya well he can fuck off, I'm still mad at him."

"You know he didn't mean it"

"I don't really give a shit, I'm still mad"

I heard Tyson sigh and Luka chuckle while Blake was to focused on his phone to care about what was going on.

We pulled into the school parking lot and got out. "Okay,I have to go but Luka and Blake will bring you to the principals office to get your schedule." Tyson told me while we were walking to the school doors.

The school doors opened and everyone went quite and stared at me and my brothers. Guess they have quite the reputation.

A few girls I pasted by sent me glares,which I returned. When we walked into the office I couldn't believe who the lady at the front was.