12

Diana's POV~

They never let me explain anything! I thought while slamming me door.

As soon as my door closed I broke down crying. I don't even know why,I mean sure they were being complete dicks but I don't know why I'm so upset.

I think a little part of why I got so upset was because It reminded me of when I told my fourth foster family and they started shouting and sent me back. The memories of Delilah also started flooding my mind.

I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend on our next date. But then the whole boarding school thing happened.

I'm not sure how long I was sat on the floor tears coming out of my eyes. When I heard a knock at the door.

"Please go away." I asked through sobs.

"Diana it's me,Max"

I swung the door open and engulfed Max into a hug.

He came into the room and closed the door.

"How you holding up?" He asked.

"Not great" i tried to laugh to lighten the situation but it didn't work.

Maxes POV ~

"You do know it's alright to be angry or sad." I reassured her.

"I know but after all that it just reminded me of when I got kicked out for it and then all my memories of Delilah came back"

I looked at her broken eyes and hugged her again.

"I miss her so much" she mumbled into my chest.

The only person Diana lets her walls down for is me. She hasn't done it in-front of anybody else.

"I know,you'll meet her again don't worry"

Diana harshly wiped away her tears and punched a pillow then threw it at the wall.

"I mean Noah never lets me explain or talk and I'm sick of it!" She yelled.

All her emotions were coming out at the one time.

"Hey listen to me." I said sternly and grabbed her shoulders making her look at me.

"Your allowed to be mad okay, and take all the time you need just remember there your brothers and no matter what they'll love you."

"I know but I don't wanna talk to them." She sighed and jumped onto her bed.

Before I could say anything someone knocked on the door.

"No. Go away" Diana yelled at the door.

But not listening to what she said Noah came in. Does he really not take a damn hint.

"Diana I'm really sorry,please talk to me."

She stood up and walked angrily towards the door
"When you earn my respect and stop treating me like a child, THEN I will talk to you" she said and closed the door in his face.

———————————
Noah's POV~

No matter what I say I feel like it's always the wrong damn thing.

I stood outside the door and listened to their conversation.

Diana seems to only let her walls down for Max and I wonder why.

I also wonder who Delilah is.

When she slammed the door in my face I was a bit taken back.

"Noah there's something we want to talk about" Seth said and walked back down stairs.

I followed and saw everyone sitting on the couches.

"What is it?" I snapped.

"We think it's time to tell Diana about the mafia." Cain said.

"Are you mad,she can't handle that!" I say looking angry.

"Actually that's the thing. Diana is 'void silver'' Tyson said.

"I don't believe you,there's no way" I argued.

"Its true,I did fight her"

"I thought she lost?"

"No I lost Diana just said I won so you guys wouldn't laugh"

"Well it doesn't matter anyway she won't talk to me and she also doesn't want to talk to you guys." I say while running my hands through my hair.
—————————-