13

(Btw since Max is here he will be going to school with Diana)

Max's POV~

I'm guessing sometime during the evening me and Diana passed out because I woke up with my head hanging off the bed and my legs were across Diana's legs while her head was on her pillow.

I picked up my phone and the bright screen read 9:12 a.m

"Shit!" I yelled.

The girls head shot up, "what!" She panicked.

"It's 9:12 we're late for school!"

We both scrambled out the room and ran to school.

We made it at exactly lunch time.

"Let's go eat" I suggested and we made our way to the cafeteria.

Diana's POV~

I swung open the cafeteria door and walked over to a table in the back.

From getting a shitty nights sleep I was wrecked. While Max went to go get food I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes.

"Well if it isn't miss orphan child"

I sighed as I knew damn well who I heard.

"What do you want, Abby ?" I scoffed.

"I want you to back off okay? You might be new here but I am the queen bee, bitch!"

"Oh my god,I care soooooo much" I rolled my eyes and stood up,now standing in front of her.

She was eating some weird ass smelling bubble gum and blew a bubble in my face and obnoxiously started chewing it.

"Are we done her?"I asked wanted to get out of there.

"Sure. But we all know your using your brothers for money." Abby said while turning away.

Before she took a step I called out "hey bitch!"

Abby turned around and at that exact moment I threw a cup of water at her.

Before she could say anything I walked away to the library leaving her soaked and annoyed.

---after school----

As Max and I jumped into my brothers car we started talking.

"Hey Max,I found out that Ash is bi, so you have a chance there!" I squealed.

At this,Max rolled his eyes and looked at his phone,but a very light shade of pink spread across his cheeks.

Moments later Luka got into the car followed by Blake and Tyson.

"Can I connect my music to the speakers ?" Luka asked.

"Sure!" Tyson smiled.

He started playing 'it ain't me' by Kygo and Selena Gomez.

"This song sucks" Blake laughed.

I playfully hit him on the arm " hey! Don't be rude!"

I started blasting out the lyrics with Luka Tyson and Max doing the same while Blake made a video of it.

As the song came to an end we were pulling up the driveway .

I walked through the big ass fancy front doors and I saw Noah sitting at the table.

"Okay now that your home FAMILY MEETING!" He yelled and everyone else came stomping down the stairs.

I took a seat next to Tyson and Luka. While sending Noah and Cain a glare as I was still hella mad at them.

"Okay I know your mad at me and Cain right now but I want you to know we are incredibly sorry,and we were both in the wrong to act like we did" Noah said looking at me.

I gave him a slight head nod before he continued.

"What I'm about to tell you Is huge, okay?"

"O-okay?" I replied really confused.

"So you have probably noticed all the guards around the house and then how people react to your brothers at school, yes?"

"Yeah?......."

"Well that because
Wearetheleadersofthebritishmafia"he said the last bit really fast and low but I still heard it.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell in shock. My brothers looked at me nervously.

I couldn't hold it any longer and start laughing.

"W-what's so funny?" Seth asks.

"I mean you were all so nervous but I think that's hella cool!"

They all looked shocked and surprised by my reaction. No one really knew what to say before Noah remembered .

"Oh ya,I was also kinda wondering if you wanted to join,because you know we found out that your 'void silver'"

How the fuck did they figure that out! I wanted to keep that a secret. But I was actually really excited to join.

"Yeah sure!" I answered.

Everyone slowly started to disappear from the table.

-----
I flopped down onto my bed and replayed everything I was just told. Then suddenly it hit me like a brick.

I sprung up from my bed and clicked on my phone to look at the date :26th of June.

Oh.my.god. My birthday is tomorrow!

The only person who knew when my birthday was,was Max. But I really wanted to tell Luka since I've grown really close to him.

As if my life depended on it,I took off sprinting down the hall and stopped at Luka's bedroom door.

I swung open the door to see him sitting on his bed on his laptop. I screamed "GUESS WHAT BITCH!"

"Hey watch the language!" I heard Noah yell. "Sorry!" I yelled back and closed Luka's bedroom door.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" He asked.

"It my birthday tomorrow !!!" I whisper yelled.

"No.way!" He yelled. I quickly put my hand over his mouth telling him to be quiet.

"I don't want everyone to know!"

"Why not?" He asked looking confused.

"I just don't like all the attention" he nodded and gave my a look telling me it was okay.

I walked out of his room and back into mine. When my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep but little did I know about the events that were gonna happen.

----------
I am so sorry for not updating but I'm back !!!!