14

Luka's POV ~

Okay Diana just told me it's her birthday tomorrow and I want to surprise her.

My brain was going hay wire trying to think of an idea as the sound of rain hit against my window.

Knock.knock

I perked up when a knock came from outside the door.

"Come in" I said just above my normal voice.

The door creaked as Max stepped into my room. He came in and closed the door, I gave him a look of confusion before he started taking.

"I have an idea,it's a little crazy but it's worth a shot." He whispered.

"Go on......" I responded now interested in what he was about to say.

"It's for Diana's birthday" as he said that I stood up now extremely interested in what's about to happen.

"So............"

Max's POV~

"Soo what do you think!" I squealed while Luka looked shocked to say the least.

"That's a fucking great idea,I'm going to go ask Noah and them" Luka said while walking out his room.

I made my way out as well and and made my way to their couch.

My phone pinged in my pocket and as the bright screen turned on a notification made my stomach flutter.

@ash7482 has sent you a message.

As I tapped on the notification a pink colour scattered on my cheeks.

Hey!

Hi!

I was wondering
if maybe you wanted
to go to the movies
with me?

Yeah of course,when?

How about this
Evening at 9?

Perfect! See you then!

=============

"OOooOoooOhhHhhHh your blushing!! Who are you texting?" Sarah my sister squealed while sitting down beside me.

"Am not blushing!" I argued.

"Are to!"

"Okay fine! This really cute boy asked my to the movies later" I gave in and sighed.

"Awwwwwww my little bros going on a date!"

"Yeah,yeah by quite" I rolled my eyes.

The time was now 8:28pm,so before I left I got a quick snack and head out the door.

———————-
Luka's POV ~
———————-

My brother somehow agreed to Max's idea and right now I'm off to set the whole thing up.

I'm so damn nervous but yet so excited.

Me and Noah went to get the actual surprise while Tyson and Seth went to get presents.

————————-
Tysons POV ~
————————-

Not gonna lie I was a little bit upset that Diana never told me it was her birthday but I guess she had her reasons.

Me and Seth are out looking for presents for her and we ended up getting her some paint and drawing supplies and some clothes.

While driving home I though about all that's happened since just earlier this year.

I mean we finally found our sister after years of looking, she's somehow managing to get Cain back to his normal self which means he's no longer always angry and locked in his room, Noah isn't as brutal and strict and you can just tell he's happier even though he doesn't show it, she's given Luka a friend and someone to hang out with,she's showed us what having a sister is like, showed us that it's alright to not be so caught up in work all the time and she's brightened up the
whole family.

I will forever be thankful for the gem we call sister for bringing our once broken, damaged family together again.

Dad would be so proud that someone managed to pull us back.

Before I knew it we were pulled up at the drive way.

With all the bags in my hand I fumbled up the stairs and started wrapping some presents.

My eyes started to close as I was just finished and I went straight to bed.

Excited for the events of tomorrow.

The dangerous sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें