Thats not true!

Diana's POV~

I felt someone shake me awake "Diana!" They whisper yelled. I groaned and turned over "it's the weekend I'm aloud a sleep in so go away"

"Glad to know your still not a morning person"

I opened an eye and saw Max standing over me "get up,we're going shopping"

"Ugggg Why so early" I closed my eyes again and went to turn over again but Max put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back.

"Diana it's 1 p.m"

"Exactly! That's early!"

"Just get your lazy ass up" he threw a cushion at me and left the room.

I took a shower,dried my hair and picked out some clothes.

I put on some black ripped skinny jeans, a San Francisco black top with a white skin tight jumper underneath paired with my white Air Force ones.

"Diana,are you almost done your taking ages!"

I swung open my bedroom door to see Max was the one who yelled

"Well it takes time to look this damn good"

Max rolled his eyes and made his way down stairs and I followed shortly after.

"Right,let's go!" Max whispered and opened the front door for me.

"Do my brothers know where going?"

"Not really sure,I mean they let me in and didn't question what we were gonna do so I'm assuming they shouldn't care."

"True" I laughed.

The shops were only down the street so we decided to walk.

"So,where do you wanna go first?" I turned to Max.

"I've never been here before so you can show me around."

We went into a few different shops and picked out some clothes to buy.

We went into a H&M and looked around.

"Hey Max, what do you think of.........THIS?" I jumped out and held a green crop top up against my chest.

"Absolutely fucking not.That thing is a crime, I wouldn't let you get caught dead in that." He answered and took the top from me.

"This is so much nicer and way more your style" he said while putting the green top back and picking up a black top with frills on it.

"Fair point, let's go." I took the black top paid for it and we left the shop.

"I'm pretty hungry,what do you wanna eat?"

"How about some Mc Donald's?"

"Sounds good!"

Me and Max walked to Mc Donald's holding a bunch of bags in each arm.