Chapter 28 Sonia -Dominance

He peers down at me, his deep forest green eyes revealing shades of amber in the darkness as the setting sun has disappeared over the ocean.

I can hardly believe what Dante's telling me. It almost sounds as if he's not happy being in the mafia. I would've never imagined it. He seems like a natural leader, a boss, not somebody who desires anything other than the life he's leading.

His revelation has left me wondering who the bad guy really is. Is it my father for killing Dante's brother, Silvio? Is the Gavino family to blame for this mess? Or is it Dante for capturing me, for stealing me from my life in New York?

As I look at him, I see my confinement differently now. I know that he took me for a good reason. He's seeking vengeance for his pain. And maybe this entire experience has been for the best, considering I now have a new lease on life.

I can't imagine not having him near me, not knowing Dante De Rose. He's changed everything.

But there's a part of me that wishes Dante didn't do what mafia men do. I know he's involved in some underhanded things, just like my family is, and it's hard to reconcile myself with that.

Still, my desire burns bright as I take Dante's cock in my mouth. I know I'm playing with fire here. Sleeping with the enemy could get me into all kinds of trouble, but I can't deny what my heart wants and what it wants is all twelve inches of Dante down my throat. I have an aching need to have him inside me to know what it feels like to have him stuff me full of himself.

So, I stroke his cock languidly with my tongue, making sure to get it nice and wet and lubricated.

I moan around his thick member, "Yes, Dante, oh yes! I want this so badly."

Then I start to suck him deeply, focusing on making his huge cock slide down my throat. I try to relax so that my muscles will open up and receive him, but it's hard to do. The man is as thick as a Coke bottle.

"Fuck honey." He wraps his big hands through my hair and pulls my head in closer, forcing me to take him in another inch. "That feels so fucking good."

Then he reaches down and pinches my nipple while I suck him off. The effect is irresistible.

I can't help but scream his name even as I'm filled with him. "Dante! Yes. Oh my god. Yes!"

I could come from giving him a blowjob, and it's crazy that he should have this effect on me. But the mere idea of servicing him, someone so powerful and handsome, makes me go crazy with lust. I feel the hot tendrils of painful desire start to curl from within my pussy. The orgasm will hit me soon.

With a steady grip on my hair, Dante makes me suck him hard. He forces his cock down my throat, and the feeling of it, his forcefulness, his dominance, makes me feel like I could cream right now.

He pumps himself hard into my mouth as I cry out around him. The feeling of him pinching my nipples makes me want to melt in satisfaction. He twists them and makes them feel raw with pleasure.

Soon, I recognize the raspiness on his breath when he breathes my name, "Sonia. My fucking angel."

I know he's going to come soon.

Dante thrusts himself into me over and over again to the point that I almost can't take it anymore. Tears slide down from the corners of my eyes as I struggle for breath, gasping for air around his huge cock that takes up all the space in my mouth.

Finally, when I think I can't survive another moment, he plunges himself into me deeper than before and growls my name, "Sonia. Fuck!"

I drink his cum as loads of it spills into my mouth. His milky essence streams down my throat, causing me to ache even more for this man. I drink him in, realizing that with every second we're together, I feel more and more things for him, my so-called enemy.

At last, once he's sure that I've lapped up every ounce of his essence, he pulls out of me. Peering down at me, his dark eyes eat me up. "Fuck. That was incredible," he says. "You are so fucking good at sucking my cock."

I smile and lick my lips. "Thank you."

It's not a compliment one receives every day. I especially am not prone to hearing such things as I'm the sheltered Gavino princess who has barely been able to look at a man, much less be with one.

"Come here." Dante helps me off my knees. He kisses me, tasting his own salty cum on my lips. "I'm going to fuck you now on this beach and make you remember why you're mine. I'm going to make you forget your goddamn name and make you wish that I'd captured you earlier because you'll never want to leave me after I teach you what being my prisoner is all about."

I gulp, not fully grasping the entirety of what Dante means. I know that I like being with him. I know that he pulls things out of me which I never dreamed could exist inside of myself. Where previously there was a wasteland of doubt and depression, he's shown me a side of life that's rich with adventure and sensual desire. I see myself living happily by his side where before I had wanted to die.

What is happening to me? Is it possible to be this happy, to change this much in such a short amount of time?

"You're going to fuck me here, on the beach?" I ask, looking up at the big house and wondering if anyone will be able to see us.

Dante takes my hand and leads me into the water. "Yes. But first, come swim with me. I want to feel your hot little body pressed up against mine out here in the waves."

I shudder, feeling strangely heated all over.

What will he do to me? What more does Dante have to give?

Then I follow him into the ocean. It's surprisingly warm against my flushed skin.

I know dark, carnal things are coming for me. But the question remains, will I be able to handle Dante? He's a force of nature, a strong, commanding man. And me? Well, I've been protected from the likes of him my entire life, cloistered from the world of mafia and men. Yet, now I find myself falling in love with the very man my father has sheltered me against.

He pulls me deeper into the water, and I know I'm also being drawn deeper into his world. It's a place I may never come out of, not that I'd want to.