15

Colton's POV..

For the weeks that passed nothing changed, I woke up extra early to check up on her. She was in the same position laying lifeless, this isn't the first time I put her in a coma. Disgusted with myself, I lit a cigarette smoking deep in thoughts. Gosh I wished she would wake up already. It's been three weeks! Even though she hasn't been eating her belly still grew but three weeks is too long without any food, I had stolen some IV's from a medical friend of mines just to keep her hydrated. The bruises on her face were still visible but faded slowly.

Walking into the room, I closed the door behind me slowly. Sitting on the bed beside her, I held her hand gently.

"Please wake up Cameron"

Her eyes fluttered slowly as they opened up. Smiling I squeezed her hand gently in excitement.

"Where am I?"

"What do you mean? You don't remember anything?"

"No I don't, who are you?"

"I'm Co- I mean I'm your husband"

"Husband?"

"Yes babe we got married yesterday, you were tired and passed out that's why you probably don't remember"

She sat up gently, resting her back against the bed head. Her little stomach poked out, looking down in realization she smiles at me rubbing her stomach.

"Omg I'm pregnant!"

"I know we're expecting a little one soon, so you really don't remember anything?"

"No not at all please tell me more about me and us" she says giggling

"But Husband my head hurts so bad and nose feels so ugh weird. Do you have any medicine?"

"I don't know if medicine is safe for the baby I'll bring some tea to you and a warm pack okay?"

"Okay thank you!"

Smiling I'm happy she's awake even happier that she doesn't remember anything. If she doesn't remember anything I can really keep her here with me forever.

Cameron's POV:

during coma before waking up....

"Mommy!"

Looking around I couldn't see anything but a small shadow in the distance.

"Save me mommy! Save us!"

Panicking my heart raced, I didn't know what to do.

"How?!"

"He's a monster mommy help! Help me!"

"I'm trying please!"

"Mommy!"

Just that like the shadow disappeared, tears rolled down my cheeks as I panicked. Closing my eyes, I fell to the ground the wind felt strong as I tried to stand up. Fighting against the gush of winds I opened my eyes with the last strength in me. Here I am in a room, next to a stranger I don't recognize.

Is he the monster the voice was talking about?