1

Cameron's POV:

I arrived home feeling tired and exhausted from another dreadful day at college. Being tired wasn't going to do it for me; definitely isn't going to make me money either. I shut my front closed with a swing behind me. Making sure to twist the lock of course. I ran up the flight of stairs in my small townhouse. I ran into the closet of my bedroom, plopping my backpack onto the floor and stripping out of my clothes.

I scanned around my closet looking for something luscious to wear for my job. Well of course it isn't a job I'm proud of or hold highly like a golden trophy but it does give me a great source of income. I promised to quit this chapter of my life after I graduate college which wouldn't be until another year or two.

I decided to go clothesless today for the quick cam session. Walking out of my closet; I went to my dressing room, pinning my hair flat and fixing my wig on. It had long bangs which covered my eyes.

As long as I look unrecognizable I can continue on with my job. I put a shade of Ruby red onto my lips and looked through my dresser drawers for a different toy today. I decided to use my dark purple toy for today.

I set up my laptop at the right angle of bed. I sighed heavily before pressing the red start button at the bottom right Corner.

I climbed onto the bed slowly and seductively. I shaked my ass in the air a bit before arching my back in front of the camera. Making sure the viewers get a good angle. I could hear the money noise already.

I really do hope I make a lot today. Using the toy to play with myself, I inserted slowly gasping. Pumping slowly I could feel myself heat up in excitement.

Arching more I pushed deeper this time, escaping moans from my lips. Deciding to pick up the pace I pumped faster; feeling my walls tighten around the toy.

My legs felt light like feathers, digging my nails into the sheets. I finally decided to give all in releasing my warm liquids onto the toy. I screamed out in defeat and pleasure. I climbed out of bed towards the laptop.

Putting the view of my hardened rosebuds before ending the cam session. I breathed out heavily while checking how much I made today.

$4,000.00 today wasn't bad at all. 

Colton's POV:

I stroked my hardened swelled cock. The way this cam girl played with herself turned me on. Cum oozed out of my cock head as I stroked faster. I let out a heavy breath and sighed, pressing on the money button I sent her $500 for today's live.

Closing my laptop feeling satisfied, I decided to start marking my students college assignments