10

I woke up with a heavy headache, as I reached to rub my temples. I'm handcuffed to a bed, blindfolded. Panic rushes over me as I couldn't even see where I am. Kicking and screaming, I could hear a door slam shut as footsteps echo throughout the area.

"Where am I?!" I yelled out hoping for someone to hear me

My throat ached as I kept screaming and yelling. I could feel a hand touch my leg. Am I naked?! I thought to myself, barely thinking straight. All I need to do is find a way to leave, a large body hovers over me pinning my legs down. Spitting out in-front  a manly voice chuckles, Mr. Aaron my boyfriend.

"You like spitting don't you Cameron?"

"You know I do" I say seductively

"Spit for me Cameron" he says

"I need you to put in some work first" I say teasing

His hands explored my body, kissing against my skin softly.

"Cameron please...let me taste you"

"Taste me Mr. Aaron...taste all of me" I say desperate to feel him

His tongue licked against the skin on my stomach, kissing and licking around my belly button as he played with the material of my underwear. Thinking to myself I'm half naked? That means he removed my clothes and left me with my underwear and bra on.

I hissed as he bites into my skin, his hands slid my underwear off as I raised my ass up off the bed giving him permission. Pushing his face into my heat as he inhaled the scent of my aroma. Swallowing the lump in my throat as his tongue licks across my p*ussy lips causing me to shiver.

His thumb massages my centre pleasure spot, causing me to let out a low sigh. Moving his thumb and replacing it with his tongue, his lips wrap around my area as he began to suck and tug on my v*gina gently.

"You taste wonderful" he breathes out against my skin

I moan lowly as he pushed his tongue deeper into me. His hands grip my waist as he rubs my tongue against my heat. Widening my legs more as he took the gesture to move his tongue in deeper. My moans got heavier as I felt myself at my climax as my warm s*men leaked out of me. Hearing him slurp and lick my juices up only turned me on more. Cleaning me up he pecks my cl*t before moving over my body to kiss my lips gently.

His hand moved to my leg, grabbing ahold of the back of my thigh lifting my leg as i could feel himself insert me.

"I'm wearing protection Cam" he whispers against my ear

I nod as I felt his large crotch squeeze into me, stretching my walls. I hissed as he slams against me with his pelvis on the first stroke. His breathing got heavier as he slammed harder the next 10 strokes.

Biting onto my earlobe as he picked up his pace, grunting out as his hand gripped into the sheets pushing deeper into me. My mouth opened wide as my walls tighten around him.

"Don't c*m yet"

"I-I can't hold it"

His large hand squeezes my throat causing me to gasps for air as he continues to slam himself into me. I could hear him grunt loudly as his liquid shoots into the condom.

Pulling out, he gets off of me, moving his face back to my v*gina. Wrapping his mouth around my heat as his tongue explored my area. I rub myself against his tongue vigorously, as I could no longer contain myself anymore. Another load of my liquid oozes out as I scream out in pleasure.