2

I just got home back from college, dropping my bags to the floor. I wrapped my hair into a bun,

"I need to get ready for another live cam"

I slipped on my wig and a new lingerie, it was black but see through. Although people liked my cam lives I was very much insecure about my body, I had hip dips and my stomach wasn't toned like the models on Instagram but the viewers didn't seem to mind as much.

Pulling out my rose toy, I slipped on my mask over my face. As long as no recognizes me I'm fine, with my job.

I logged on my laptop and started the live, the viewers jumped in quickly. I gently rubbed on my clit with my index finger. Shoving my finger into my mouth seductively, I turned on my toy and rested it in my clit.

My eyes rolled as I lightly moaned in pleasure. Biting onto my lip, cum oozed out of me, slowly. Gently rubbing my clit, I moved my pussy closer to the cam,

Replacing my fingers with the rose toy again, I could feel myself at my peak. Squirt gushed out of, vagina hitting my laptop screen. I screamed out in pleasure as a I fell back onto the bed. Pulling off my bra, I rubbed my breasts across the screen. Squeezing my breasts in-front of the cam.

"I have treat for 3 of you who pays me the highest amount of money"

Money started to fly in like crazy,

"Highest payer gets a cam call with me, a fingering video and nudes"
"number two gets a fingering video and nudes"

"number three gets some nudes so pay up for a chance to be one of them"

Money sent even more, there were people sending in $100 and $50. Still staring at the screen, someone sent in $500 than it followed with another buyer with $3,000 but the next amount caught my attention $10,000.

"Wow you guys are fast! I have my top three people for tonight! Thank you all for watching!

I quickly recorded myself fingering my wet vagina and took some pictures of my ass, vagina and breasts from different angles. I analyzed the pictures and videos and sent them to the number three, two and one.

I started to get ready for the top buyer by getting naked and taking out other toys I had stored. I made sure to check my contacts and my wig before starting the cam call.

The call started, his dick was the only thing in his camera view. It was huge and I could see the veins popping out. It had cum oozing out from the head. I gulped quietly at the sight.