12

Waking up wrapped into Mr. Aaron's arms, I rubbed my heavy sleepy eyes as I had remembered what just happened.

Shit! I need a plan b! Sitting up out of bed, Mr. Aaron wakes up yawning and stretching, sitting up. Pecking my cheek gently as he throws the blanket off of himself.

"Hey Mr. Aaron? What about the plan b?"

Ignoring me as, he slips back into his pants buttoning the material around his waist and throwing his shirt over his shoulder.

"Mr.Aaron!"

Walking out he slams the door shut locking it, did he just set me up?
Running my hand through my hair in frustration, getting up as I threw the blanket off of me. I walk into the bathroom stepping into the shower. The hot water burned against my skin as all I could think about was the possibility of me being pregnant.

Grabbing the shampoo, I slithered the soap into my hair rubbing the substance in gently. Finally finishing, I rinse off grabbing the towel off the rack and drying my body off. Throwing my wet hair into a low bun, I finally changed into some new clothes. I sat in the corner of the room, staring off into space. There has to be a way to escape, there has to be.

I thought to myself for a long time as tears escaped my eyes. I've been playing along with this deal but now I feel like I've trapped myself in a bubble. If I do keep this pregnancy this could be apart of my escape. As much as I'd hate using a baby to save me, I'd do anything to keep this baby safe.

For the next eight hours I sat down in the corner waiting for Mr.Aaron to walk through the locked door. Instead he delivered a bag of goods and locked the door shut without saying a word or even looking at me. Crawling over to the bag, I had ripped it open revealing the cans of food and water bottles kept in there. There was also a pregnancy test in the bag, my hands trembled as I picked up the pregnancy test box staring at it.

One month later...

This whole month was the same, this time I hadn't seen or spoke to Mr.Aaron for 30 days. I had enough food and liquids in the fridge to keep me going for another month. I hadn't opened the pregnancy test box as of yet because I hadn't been feeling any symptoms of pregnancy.

The doorknob twisted, Mr. Aaron walks in shutting the door.

"Cameron come here!"

Getting up as I walked over to him, he stood in front of me.

"Did you take the test?"

"No"

"What the fuck do you mean no?!"

"I haven't gotten any symptoms so I don't need to take it"

"I came into you Cameron! Take the damn test!"

"No!"

"You don't have a choice!"

"Yes I do and I said no!"

Grabbing me by the throat his grip squeezed tighter as I gasped for air. The colour in my face faded as my vision starts to fade.