11

"Mr. Aaron?" I huffed out

"Cam?"

"Can I leave? I have school"

"I've already took care of that, plus you're my student"

"Okay? I have my own life too you know!"

His large hand grabs my jaw squeezing my cheeks,

"Don't you fucking dare yell at me!"

Whimpering as I fight my tears, this man is crazy-I thought to myself

Swallowing the lump in my throat, Mr. Aaron climbs on top me hovering over my body. Kicking him blindly, he screams out proceeding to slap me in the face.

"F*ck you!" I spat out

"You've already done that" he says chuckling

Mr. Aaron, unblindfolds me, proceeding with letting my hands go from the cuffs. Rubbing my wrists as I stretch my body.

"I'm going to work"

Running quickly as I tried to pass Mr.Aaron through the door, he grabs me quickly throwing me back into the room, slamming the door shut. Hearing keys clack, I tug onto the doorknob.

"Shït it's locked!"

Running a hand through my hair, I scanned the room. Looking through the closet, there were female clothes already stored and I noticed another door. Twisting the door knob, the door led me into a small kitchen.

Scanning through the fridge, I picked up a bottle of water downing the cold liquid quickly. 

For the next eight hours I sat, in the corner of the room on the floor rethinking my life choices. If I didn't do cam work I wouldn't be here right now.

I wish I wasn't so hörny all the time. All this for some dïck ugh.

The doorknob twists, running into the closet. I watched as Mr.Aaron walked into the room with bags in his hands. Running past him, I try to make a second attempt of leaving. Only making it into the hallway, his arms wrap around my waist lifting me up and throwing me onto the bed. Slamming the door shut, the noise startles me.

Walking over to me, he climbs on top of me, pinning my body to the bed under me.

"I'm tired of you trying to leave! This is apart of the deal! You're mines! Don't you get it!"

"You're become to possessive now Mr.Aaron!"

"You're my girlfriend!"

"F*ck you Mr.Aaron! I'm your paid girlfriend like you said!"

"Oh f*ck me? That's exactly what you're going to do Cameron! You know you can't fight the urges. You want me just as much as I want you"

"I do Mr.Aaron...it feels too good" I say admitting

His lips, travel down my neck placing soft kisses on my skin. Grabbing his face, I brought his closer to mines pressing my lips onto his. Kissing me back hungrily, my tongue explores his mouth as his crotch pushes into me. Tugging on his pants, his hands play with the belt around his waist. Slipping the leather belt out, wrapping the belt around my wrists, pinning my hands above my head.

Mr. Aaron finishes undressing himself, revealing his naked body.

"Plan b or a condom Cameron?"

"Plan b"

He smirks as his eyes wander down my body, grabbing my breasts he nibbles and sucks on my nipples while squeezing the other boob. Heavy breathes escape my mouth, licking down my stomach. His fingers rub against my heat, massaging my centre pleasure spot.

Spitting onto my v*gina, as his tongue explores me. Lifting my hips a bit as I rub myself against his tongue, he slips his tongue into my heat teasing me.
Kissing up my stomach, his lips pressed against mines as he inserts his large c*ck into me. Hissing out, his hand squeezes my a*scheek as he lifts my leg up pushing deeper.

Sucking onto my neck, his strokes pace up. Slamming his pelvis against me, my nails dig into his back as I shiver to his touch. Pushing deeper as his warm liquid shoots into me. We both moan out coming. Pulling out of me, he lets my arms free laying onto the mattress heavy breathing.

Grabbing ahold of his c*ck, he smirks as I stroke his manhood. Licking the tip, teasing him I wrap my lips around it. Impatient his pushes my head down, I gag as it hits the back of my throat. I bob my head up and down faster, Mr.Aaron grabs my face holding it still as he thrusts into my mouth causing me to gag. Cum leaks out of the tip, letting out a deep sigh as lick and clean him up. Laying into his arms, he pecks my forehead as we fall asleep.