9

Looking down at him stroking himself, I'm beyond pissed at his manipulation but it would be interesting to be his girlfriend. His size was out of this world. I reach my hand over wrapping it around his veiny and hard c*ck. Bringing my face closer as I closed my eyes wrapping my lips around it. Bobbing my head up and own slowly trying to adjust to his size, I gag as it hits the back of my throat.

I could hear him let out a deep sigh. Tears roll down my cheeks from the tip hitting my gag reflex.I continued gagging on him.
His large hand played with the ponytail end of my hair. His warm semen shot out into my mouth, closing my eyes I swallow his juices; which tasted wonderful. Pulling away, I wipe my tears from my cheeks and looking out the window into the darkness. I'm his girlfriend now?

Hearing him zip himself back up as he chuckles proudly in satisfaction. Running his hand down my arm as he admired my side view.

"You don't have to be so tense Cameron"

"I know, I just hadn't done this with anyone in awhile"

"You can do it every so often you please. You're my paid girlfriend. You please me with your pretty mouth and body. I'll return the favour with money"

I nodded understanding the deal.

"See you in class"

Mr. Aaron reached over pressing a button, the passenger door unlocks. Swinging the door open, I slam it shut behind me walking off.

Walking down the street, I stop at a cafe.

"Hi can I use the washroom?"

"Yeah sure go ahead, up straight and turn right"

"Thank you"

Speed walking to the bathroom, I slam the door shut. Wiping my messy mascara in the mirror; I thought to myself deeply.

"Is what I'm doing the wrong choice?"

I glanced in the mirror looking at the mess I am. Why did you even do it Cameron? I thought to myself.

Either way, he would be praised for watching the cam shows while I'd be sl*t shamed.

Washing my hands as I freshen up my face. I left the cafe with a smile hoping none of the workers could hear my thoughts.

Leaving the cafe, I inhaled the brisk air clutching my bag as I walked through the streets. Pulling out my phone I decided to call for a cab to drop me home.

A car honk startles me, looking over I could see Mr.Aaron park just near me. Rolling my eyes playfully as I stood waiting for my taxi to arrive. Getting out of the car, he walks forward to me smiling, with a bag in his hand.

"Cameron, I bought you some things"

Turning my head in the opposite direction to tease his anger. A large hand grabs my arm,pulling me. He leads me into his car and I follow ready for another round of him.

I sat into the passengers seat, waiting for Mr.Aaron to finally get into the drivers side of his car.

Furious he slams the door,pressing the button near him he locks all the doors on all sides. Staring out the window.

Mr. Aaron grabs my arm, stabbing me with a pointed object before I could fight back, my world goes black.