8

Cameron's POV:

Getting up the next morning, I roll out of bed, slipping out my clothes and into the shower.

I closed my eyes as I conditioned my hair. Imagining life without my secret identity. Being able to date without feeling ashamed of sharing my woman parts with strangers just to survive. Am I a s*ut? I've always questioned myself. I've only done the deed once with my ex boyfriend.

Washing out the conditioner, I step out of the shower grabbing the towel on the rack. Stepping in-front of the mirror in the bathroom, I dry my hair using the towel before turning on the air dryer. I watched myself in the mirror as tears slipped from my eyes. All I wanted was to graduate and move far away from this city and away from here. To burn my shame and memories. The thought of someone finding out what I do made me tear down even more.

Tying my hair into a messy bun, I apply some light mascara. Walking out of the bathroom, changing into some oversized hoodie and jeans.

I decided to take the bus to school to today. The bus wasn't too packed which made feel more comfortable. I sat in my seat gripping my bag as I watched the cars pass by.

My phone dinged, checking the notifications there was a text from an unknown number.

All secrets come to light...

Huh? All secrets come to light? My eyes widened as I could only think about my most hidden secret, my cam job. I took a deep breathe trying to stay calm, unable to hold my tears back they escaped my eyes like a flood.

I pressed the button on the bus pole beside me, the bus stops dropping me off. I decided to walk the rest of the way to school. I really need some fresh air.

I walked slowly watching the nature as tears fell. I couldn't stop crying, I'm to scared. What if I get kicked out of college? What about my future?

I couldn't stop thinking of the worse situations I'd end up in. A car beeps out at me jumping out in fear, I glance over wiping my eyes. There he sat in the drivers seat gripping onto the steering wheel, Mr.Aaron. He looks at me concerned,

"Hey what's wrong?"

"It's nothing"

"Come on why don't you sit in my car and we can talk. I'll drive you to school"

I grip onto the door handle pulling the passenger door open.

I sat down slumping into the seat, Mr.Aaron glances over to me before starting the car.

Clearing his throat,

"Um I asked you to join me on this ride because I wanted to talk to you"

"What about"

"I know Cameron"

"You know what?"

"I know about you and your camera nights, I've been there! I've been paying you the most money! I've been.. I've been doing things while watching you!"

"How do you even know?!"

"I-I"

"How?!! Are you stalking me?!"

"No not at all.. I don't know Cameron"

"You creep!"

"I'll help you! If you help me!"

"You can't help me! Stop the fucking car!"

"I'm not stopping shit! Just listen to me!"

Gripping the door handle I pushing my elbow against the door. The door doesn't budge once, it's locked!

Angry I sit back into the seat as tears fell from my eyes.

"Good! Here's my preposition"

"I don't give a fuck about your preposition!"

"Well you better because I know more than everyone else! I said you help me and I'll help you! It's that simple"

"It's not simple!"

"You do it for thousands of people live!"

"That's different! I'm a different person!"

"You're the same! You're going to be doing things for me and I'll pay you! You're my paid girlfriend!"

"That's fucking prostitution!"

"Not when it's only me! If you want to continue your cam services I have to be in there drilling you and touching you in places no one's ever touched!"

"Fuck you! I hate you!"

"Yeah Fuck me! That's exactly what you're going to be doing starting right now!"

"I didn't accept your bullshit lies!"

Biting my lip as I looked out the window, Mr.Aaron stops the car parking it in a dark empty alley. I could hear his belt unbuckle, as he shifts in his seat.

Looking at him, he smirks as his hands grips around his harden swollen piece.

"I know you remember this, how your eyes widened when you seen it on your screen. Imagine this in real life and not on a screen. All you need to do is climb over and have some fun Cam"

Truth is I do remember how big he was. The moment I saw it on my laptop screen I was in awe. I wanted to try it myself so bad.

"I wouldn't mind having some fun with you. I accept"

I said  smirking eager to take him in me.