4

"Tell me what you want to see"

"Your pretty little pussy"

Positioning myself, I presented my pussy in the camera video.

"Play with yourself"

Gently rubbing on the entrance of my vagina, i slowly insert my index finger. I pumped slowly, watching the stranger on the screen, grip his hardened cock. I could hear his heavy breaths as he stroked himself slowly.

I pumped faster as I imagined himself into me, I wouldn't mind having my walls stretched out by him.

We're both masturbating to each-other, my moans were load and clear. I'm definitely close to my peak, I bring up the pace, curving my index finger. In no time I reach my g-spot, pulling out as cum oozed out of me. I looked at the screen again watching the stranger's cockhead, flood with his cum.

"You're not done yet" in his husky voice

"Of course, please demand me, control my body"

"Bend, shove a vibrator into you, I want to see your walls stretch"

I reached over for the vibrator, all the ones I owned, are very thick, this is going to be very painful.

Bending over, I arch my back in-front of the camera. Gently slipping the vibrator in, my walls stretched more each time I pushed deeper. Trying to contain my screams, I closed my eyes keeping the tears in.

After 5 mins I finally got the vibrator fully in, I shaked my ass bit for the stranger.

"I just want to squeeze your tight ass"

I could hear the noise from the computer, he's still stroking himself.

"Turn on the vibrator"

Turning on the vibrator, I could feel the waves of the vibration send throughout my body. My legs felt shaky, and the pain from the stretching was slowly fading. I moaned in the pleasure as the vibrations hit against my walls.

I could hear the sloppy wet sounds, from his stroking. The noise turned me on even more, squirt squeezed out from me. I pulled the vibrator out, screaming.

"Good girl"

Colton's Pov:

"Shove a vibrator into you"

I could see her small body reach for it, near her. She looked good from the front and behind. I watched as she slowly struggled with inserting the object into her.

As she was pushing in, I realized she wasn't paying attention. A dark thought entered my head, I could hack into her IP address and use it to control her laptop camera.

No, that would be wrong, I stared at my swollen cock, Fuck. She won't notice, I quickly used my tech skills and successfully hacked in. I could now always see and hear  her from the other end.

Looking back at the screen, I could see squirt dripping from her pussy.

"Good girl"

As she slowly slipped the vibrator out of her.

Cameron's POV:

I got up weak,

"Thank you for the $10,000 baby! I hope you watch my next live cam"

"Oh I will"

I squeezed my nipples and closed out of the private call.